+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Does anyone know if I’m inland applicant I can give biometrics and medical exam outside Can? Or if I’m outside I have to come back right away?
Thanks guys!
Pretty sure you can do it anywhere - it all gets uploaded to the same system. My biometrics were done outside.

KBHAVSAR

Aug 24, 2022
Hello All,
I have applied in the OINP Master graduate stream and got the AOR and medical request as well. I also completed my medical exam and panel physician will submit the report in next week but from my side I am wondering that Do I need to upload medical proof to my IRCC account ?

crazyfin

Sep 6, 2021
Hi all
received a letter from IRCC just now.

it provides the application number on the top of email and the letter goes like this:

Dear (Name),
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on (date).

When should I contact IRCC?
xxx

So my question is, is this an AOR letter?

Reactions: Miracle2018

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Hi all
received a letter from IRCC just now.

it provides the application number on the top of email and the letter goes like this:

Dear (Name),
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on (date).

When should I contact IRCC?
xxx

So my question is, is this an AOR letter?
In the email you might have got also to link your application with GCC key. Normally you should get two emails back to back. One with PR application received and other with link account.

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Hello, I have linked my application with GCC account three days ago after i received email from IRCC. My question after linking the application, it did not ask any medical , biometrics etc for me and family.
My medical is valid till Sept 2022 and Family Nov 2022 which we have done last year Sept 2021 and Nov 2021. So i hope IRCC will consider the medicals and biometrics with existing ones.
Is someone there you got PR confirmation after AOR with timeline.

crazyfin

Sep 6, 2021
In the email you might have got also to link your application with GCC key. Normally you should get two emails back to back. One with PR application received and other with link account.
thanks for the reply
and that's why i am confused because i read many have received info about linking GCC account, but i did not get this
anyway, it is still great news for me, as i have been waiting for almost 12 months for that...

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Just saw two people with ARs on 11 June & 25 May (both 2022) get AORs today with med requests. Good for them!

Like I said, IRCC managers are directing officers to pick the easiest applications they can find to get their processing backlog target to 20% by December. If that means picking more recent applications than one's from 2021 because less scrolling is involved, so be it.

You can all stop asking "how much time longer till I get [XYZ]?" because if the IRCC likes you for being an easy applicant they'll give it to you sooner.

Thankfully I live in Canada on a valid permit, I'm going to get heavily stoned tonight.

Reactions: SCW

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Please, I have got some quick questions regarding the Non-Express Entry PNP Online application for those who have turnedin their application and are familiar with the contents of the application:

(1) Is Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) required to be uploaded at the point of application submission or it's only uploaded after a request has been made for it?
(2) For applicants who have been in Canada continuously without traveling out of Canada for , say one year or more, would such applicant be required to do a medical test?
(3) I understand that the principal applicant is required to submit a test of English languauge proficiency result, is the spouse also mandated to submit one
as well?
(4) Would the Biometric capture done five years ago or less remain valid for criminal check background check?

(6) Would you suggest one completes the medical and send it via a webform or one should wait for a request? Same question for the PCC?
(7) For the birth certficate, does anyone know if a notarised affidafvit (sworn to at the court of law) of date of birth can be used in lieu of a lost original date of birth certificate?

These are some of the questions I'm having , as I plan to apply for PR through this pathway in coming weeks. I appreciate your time and patience in reading through my enquiries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miracle2018

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Please, I have got some quick questions regarding the Non-Express Entry PNP Online application for those who have turnedin their application and are familiar with the contents of the application:

(1) Is Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) required to be uploaded at the point of application submission or it's only uploaded after a request has been made for it?
(2) For applicants who have been in Canada continuously without traveling out of Canada for , say one year or more, would such applicant be required to do a medical test?
(3) I understand that the principal applicant is required to submit a test of English languauge proficiency result, is the spouse also mandated to submit one
as well?
(4) Would the Biometric capture done five years ago or less remain valid for criminal check background check?

(6) Would you suggest one completes the medical and send it via a webform or one should wait for a request? Same question for the PCC?
(7) For the birth certficate, does anyone know if a notarised affidafvit (sworn to at the court of law) of date of birth can be used in lieu of a lost original date of birth certificate?

These are some of the questions I'm having , as I plan to apply for PR through this pathway in coming weeks. I appreciate your time and patience in reading through my enquiries.
1) you need to submit all Police Certificates when you apply
2) every one is required to do a medical - i've been in Canada for 4 years and had to do one.
4) they might ask you do redo it- but it's super quick.
6) likely best to wait until they request the medical- i know some have done upfront but i'm not sure the process on that.

nbusers1

Aug 25, 2022
Just saw two people with ARs on 11 June & 25 May (both 2022) get AORs today with med requests. Good for them!

Like I said, IRCC managers are directing officers to pick the easiest applications they can find to get their processing backlog target to 20% by December. If that means picking more recent applications than one's from 2021 because less scrolling is involved, so be it.

You can all stop asking "how much time longer till I get [XYZ]?" because if the IRCC likes you for being an easy applicant they'll give it to you sooner.

Thankfully I live in Canada on a valid permit, I'm going to get heavily stoned tonight.
Hello All, I have been monitoring this forum for quite sometime now and my family application has been filed on 31st March 2022 and waiting for AOR. This is purely on one's luck when they will receive AOR.

Best of Luck to all of you!!!

arokpp9

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone with AR from May 2021 who still hasn’t received an AOR? I called IRCC and they mentioned that they have everything they need but its been 15 months and I still dont have the AOR!
Same, waiting since April 2021. I have a temporary number though.

Reactions: SCW

arokpp9

Dec 9, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't the "submitted application" button disabled for everyone, once the application is submitted?

As soon as I hit the submit button, IRCC sent me an AR email. You're saying you didn't even get that email??
Wait, can you please confirm for me: you submitted your application and received an email right away? The only thing I received was receipt that acknowledged that I have paid the fee, nothing else. Is an email a must? Much appreciated

NickyT

Aug 25, 2022
Wait, can you please confirm for me: you submitted your application and received an email right away? The only thing I received was receipt that acknowledged that I have paid the fee, nothing else. Is an email a must? Much appreciated
I got both emails. Both the payment receipt email and the automatic email saying "Your permanent residence application has been successfully submitted".

A_rsh

Jun 17, 2022
I just got 1 email that was payment confirmation. My application was submitted in May 2021. I got AOR too. As far as I know, People who submitted their applications between April-June last year did not receive the confirmation email after submitting their application.
It's all good as long as you see your applicaion being submitted on PR Portal.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge