+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
AR from April 2021, still waiting AOR.
This is unacceptable, just unacceptable. Did you apply online or offline? How it can be that you're waiting for an AOR, and some guy who applied four months after you already has his PR card? Have you called IRCC?

I'm almost thinking just so people are protected from IRCC's stupidity that they should submit a "backup" application after six months.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hello everyone!
I applied under Non-express entry PNP (Online), on 9th Aug I got request for Medicals. I gave my medicals on 11th. When I called IRCC on 19th Aug, they said, they've received my medicals. My question is why my GC key account still shows 'YOUR REVIEW IS REQUIRED'?.
We don't need to send anything to IRCC, if I'm not wrong...can someone suggest anything?? How long it will take to process my application?

peterpnp

Feb 13, 2022
This is unacceptable, just unacceptable. Did you apply online or offline? How it can be that you're waiting for an AOR, and some guy who applied four months after you already has his PR card? Have you called IRCC?

I'm almost thinking just so people are protected from IRCC's stupidity that they should submit a "backup" application after six months.
then, there will be over 4 millions cases to be processed

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
then, there will be over 4 millions cases to be processed
But some cases clearly aren't being processed? Nobody should ever have to wait 18 months for an AOR. What if he forgets one signature and after 18 months, they send it back as "incomplete"? Who cares if it backlogs IRCC more, gotta protect yourself. If I don't get at least a TFN by September I'm going to seriously consider doing this.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
I received AOR on August 5 with client id number and application number which I have entered both to check my application status on ircc site. it says not able to identify me with the information.
it has been more than two weeks since I got AOR. Is it usual thing that the application has been received but NOT begun to be processed yet? Actually I still has not been requested for medical, and biometric is no needed.

Reactions: Manpreetbabbi2

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I received AOR on August 5 with client id number and application number which I have entered both to check my application status on ircc site. it says not able to identify me with the information.
it has been more than two weeks since I got AOR. Is it usual thing that the application has been received but NOT begun to be processed yet? Actually I still has not been requested for medical, and biometric is no needed.
I got AOR on 8th August, and got the biometric request the same day, and medical request the next day- all comms is through the lawyers my employer paid for though. Super surprised that you haven't had the medical request.

Avi99

Jul 27, 2022
BC PNP Non-Express Entry
AR: November 18, 2021
AOR: July 18, 2022
MED req.: July 27, 2022
MED passed: August 11, 2022
Pre Arrival Letter: August 23,2022.
Does anyone know what is the next step after the pre-arrival letter and how long to get the PPR?
Thanks in Advance

Harudeenm

Nov 8, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Doc's Request.
21-07-2022
Nomination.....
25-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-07-2022
IELTS Request
02-09-2022
File Transfer...
21-07-2022
Hi All ,

I got Email from IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca

stating subject "Permanent Residence Portal - The Permanent Resident Card process has been initiated for an application linked to your account "

what should I do next ? there is not link specified . I did not get any other mail

is this the portal 1 mail ? I did not get COPR . but got this mail.

newbiepi123

Aug 20, 2020
Saw on a Facebook thread today that someone who applied on 25 March 2022 got AOR.
what ? wow, I applied on November, 2021 and I got the email on July 11, 2022 to link the application in gckey account, I did that and they asked me to upload the schedule 4 form, I did it the next day when I got the request letter and upload the document. and there is no activity in there since.
I don't even know If I count it as AOR or not.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
what ? wow, I applied on November, 2021 and I got the email on July 11, 2022 to link the application in gckey account, I did that and they asked me to upload the schedule 4 form, I did it the next day when I got the request letter and upload the document. and there is no activity in there since.
I don't even know If I count it as AOR or not.
There is no doubt that this literally a lottery as far as who gets PR first or even any updates on their application goes. There are people from April 2021 waiting for AOR, yet people who applied last August/October already have PR cards.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

Pili89

Aug 21, 2022
Does anyone know if I’m inland applicant I can give biometrics and medical exam outside Can? Or if I’m outside I have to come back right away?
Thanks guys!