Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Please help!
I have not received AOR yet. Anyone knows if I can link my online residence portal to my GCkey IRCC account without receiving AOR
PNP submitted through online permanent residence portal
Well ! As far linking the application to an online account is not technically possible according to ircc but having said that some of the group members claimed to have linked the application without an AOR. I tried and failed. Hope it helps.

Reactions: SCW

mary2022

Mar 24, 2022
Well ! As far linking the application to an online account is not technically possible according to ircc but having said that some of the group members claimed to have linked the application without an AOR. I tried and failed. Hope it helps.
Thank you! That helps a lot.

Reactions: SCW

Hyung5069

Apr 14, 2022
Hi Guys !
my application summited online portal via non-EE on 15th may 2021
I just wondering if I got file number then can I apply BOWP and work with other employer?

And I've heard from my friend that federal will be check my payroll last 3months before approval my PR if there's anyone know is that true? I mean Do I need to keep my position with closed permit?

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
It seems no one received AOR for online PR application portal . because it is just 12 months since launch of online portal. Please wait for another 3 months and update your status

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
It seems no one received AOR for online PR application portal . because it is just 12 months since launch of online portal. Please wait for another 3 months and update your status
Good to know and I take your point. Just asking though, has IRCC released any info about starting work on PR portal applicants? Is there any reason to expect some movement in the next three months?

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
This is untrue. There are already more than a dozen of people who got AOR for online portal. There are also several who got PR. But in general, the majority of online portal applicants are still waiting for AOR.

Reactions: SCW and Miracle2018

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
This is untrue. There are already more than a dozen of people who got AOR for online portal. There are also several who got PR. But in general, the majority of online portal applicants are still waiting for AOR.
Oh, super, thanks for the update. This seems more reasonable. I applied on the PR portal on November 26th 2021 and waiting for AOR.