Reactions: emurugi

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
Hi guys. Just got my AOR.

OINP Nomination Apr 24 2021 - Inland

IRCC Online portal:
AR April 15 2021
AOR March 25 2022

Do you know how long does it take (in average) for them to require medical exams after AOR?
Congrats! It depends, some are asked immediately or a day or two after AOR, and some take months.
My personal suggestion: Do an upfront medical exam and send it via webform since you have AOR.

Reactions: SCW and jcbca

jcbca

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
Congrats! It depends, some are asked immediately or a day or two after AOR, and some take months.
My personal suggestion: Do an upfront medical exam and send it via webform since you have AOR.
I still have my WP/SP medical exams valid (2019 = less than 5 yrs). I guess they are still accepting those exams, right?

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
I still have my WP/SP medical exams valid (2019 = less than 5 yrs). I guess they are still accepting those exams, right?
I think they extended the situation until the end of March, not sure about it. In this case you may consider waiting a bit to see if they accept the old one or require you a new one.

Reactions: jcbca

maz162

Jun 27, 2013

OINP Nomination March 24 2021 - Inland

IRCC Online portal:
AR April 15 2021
AOR March 25 2022

Do you know how long does it take (in average) for them to require medical exams after AOR?
That;s great to hear. Unfortunately I have no idea how long it usually takes, but would really appreciate it if you could keep us updated about timescales when things start to happen?

It's so hard to get any firm idea about timeframes from IRCC/CIC

Reactions: jcbca

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Reactions: Hmmm

Hmmm

Star Member
Jan 31, 2022
Guys, I know when you apply for the PNP non-EE it takes over 6 months to get AOR.

Can I apply for a BOWP without this AOR using only the nomination letter and certificate from my province? My current work permit will expire soon before the AOR arrives.
Thanks

Apr 5, 2022
I was hoping if anyone could help me understand my options. I wasn't aware of the non-EE PNP online portal. I went with paper-based application. Just sent it 2 weeks back.
Can I get my paper based application cancelled and how? If yes, then will the application fee be refunded completely? And, do you think it is a good idea to do so?
Hello, I have the same problem. Did you find any answer for the situation ? I received the nomination on Jan.16 and it was mentioned that I should send the documents to a location in Nova Scotia. At that time, I searched cic website but I don't know why I did not see this online portal application :( and I sent the documents by mail in early March.

Does anyone knows about this situation or if that's stll OK to submit a paper based application?

Thank you

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Hello, I have the same problem. Did you find any answer for the situation ? I received the nomination on Jan.16 and it was mentioned that I should send the documents to a location in Nova Scotia. At that time, I searched cic website but I don't know why I did not see this online portal application :( and I sent the documents by mail in early March.

Does anyone knows about this situation or if that's stll OK to submit a paper based application?

Thank you
Yes. No worries about submitting via courier. They accept both ways to submit applications now. They haven't stopped accepting paper submission. So far, we have little ideas about how they process online portal applications since IRCC basically hasn't started focusing on processing those applications as only limited AORs have been given to April 2021 online portal applicants. They have already given AORs to June/July 2021 paper submission.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I've calculated that AORs take 11-13 months after AR regardless of whether it's via paper or the new online portal. Sometimes it's as much as 15 months. Just gotta play the waiting game.

crazyfin

Sep 6, 2021
Guys, I know when you apply for the PNP non-EE it takes over 6 months to get AOR.

Can I apply for a BOWP without this AOR using only the nomination letter and certificate from my province? My current work permit will expire soon before the AOR arrives.
Thanks
u need AOR for BOWP

Reactions: SCW

aommnd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022

OINP Nomination March 24 2021 - Inland

IRCC Online portal:
AR April 15 2021
AOR March 25 2022

How long from AOR to getting the PR?