+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

De92

Apr 29, 2024
Hi. I am having this error in my PNP application submission. I am trying to submit this since April 24. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue?

An error has occurred submitting your application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program from the online service. Your application has been saved for your review and you can attempt to re-submit.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I read the following instructions from the PR Portal:

The back of one photo must include:
  • the subject’s name and date of birth
  • the name and complete address of the photography studio
  • the date the photograph was taken

The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

For digital photos, this information can be provided in one separate document including a confirmation from the photo studio (i.e. receipt).
So according to the last sentence, I can simply upload a digital photo and include the receipt from the photo studio?

splork24

Apr 29, 2024
I am wondering if anyone else is in the same situation. Applied federally December 7 2023. Received AOR and Biometrics request in March and completed biometrics but absolute radio silence since then. No request for medical or anything yet. On the tracker biometrics still shows in progress even though it was completed and when I called ircc the agent confirmed it was received. I am at a loss for next steps

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I am wondering if anyone else is in the same situation. Applied federally December 7 2023. Received AOR and Biometrics request in March and completed biometrics but absolute radio silence since then. No request for medical or anything yet. On the tracker biometrics still shows in progress even though it was completed and when I called ircc the agent confirmed it was received. I am at a loss for next steps
I'm in a similar situation. Applied January 4th 2024, received AOR and Biometrics request in April, did biometrics a few days after the request, but still no updates or request for medical.

zabada

Jul 5, 2022
Same here. I applied in November 16, 2023. I haven't even received PAL yet.

zabada

Jul 5, 2022
Same no PAL, when did you do biometrics? I am so so worried

I did bio at the end of February, and after almost a month, they requested medical, and I did medical at the end of March. I have a representative, so I can only see the updates on the tracker, where it shows bio still in progress. My representative checked it from his gckey, and there, he said it shows medical and bio completed. I think PAL is random. Some receives before medical and bio, some receives after. I have no idea how it works.

Karansandhu

Oct 11, 2023
Hello @Miss bee .I have recieved CBSA Notes.It say security not started and eligibility in progress.Medical passed -Expired,criminality-passed,infor sharing-complete.

Last edited: