+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
I just got 1 email that was payment confirmation. My application was submitted in May 2021. I got AOR too. As far as I know, People who submitted their applications between April-June last year did not receive the confirmation email after submitting their application.
It's all good as long as you see your applicaion being submitted on PR Portal.
What was your AR? Mine is from May, 2021 as well but no AOR yet.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Wow.. In just over 2 months.. thats sick! and congrats. May I know your NOC and were you a single applicant?? I wonder how they pick up files.. seems all random at this point..
You wonder!? It's obvious:
  • Trudeau orders Fraser to reduce backlogs
  • Fraser directs IRCC to cut corners
  • IRCC directs case processing officers to pick easiest & recent applications
  • When you focus on more recent applications and ignore one's from 2020 & 2021, they can't make it to the backlog
  • Problem solved!

Harudeenm

Nov 8, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Doc's Request.
21-07-2022
Nomination.....
25-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-07-2022
IELTS Request
02-09-2022
File Transfer...
21-07-2022
Can some one post the portal 1 email?

Afra-Sunnix

Jul 19, 2021
Hi Guys, I received this email yesterday asking to link my account:

"This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2022/01...".

Is it considered an AOR? 'cause I've not received any official letter!! (After linking my account, there was a document request)

I need to extend my work permit and so it's really important.

* OINP- Master graduate stream

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020

"This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2022/01...".

Is it considered an AOR? 'cause I've not received any official letter!! (After linking my account, there was a document request)

If you were provided with an application number and able to link your account, I'm pretty sure that would be the AOR.

I have 3 questions:

- How long did it take OINP to process your nomination?
- How long did it take IRCC to give you AOR?
- What was the document request?

Reactions: Afra-Sunnix

Afra-Sunnix

Jul 19, 2021
If you were provided with an application number and able to link your account, I'm pretty sure that would be the AOR.

I have 3 questions:

- How long did it take OINP to process your nomination?
- How long did it take IRCC to give you AOR?
- What was the document request?

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I received application number and I was able to link my account.

- How long did it take OINP to process your nomination? I Submitted EOI at end of sept. 2021, received nomination on January 2022.
- How long did it take IRCC to give you AOR? Submitted documents on January 2022, Received the emailed mentioned above yesterday.
- What was the document request? Asking my passport bio page because the machine readable area is not clear I believe!

sushantd1986

Jan 21, 2022

Hi there, I received similar e-mail yesterday with Application number and asking me to link my account. I was able to link my account, and no additional request. Only thing I could see on account is my Biometrics are linked and recorded. Other than that there is no update. When review my submitted profile, it is not showing even fees that I have already paid and is not recorded on profile. Atleast, we are in the processing inventory, and we will get it eventually.

Reactions: Afra-Sunnix

akki05

Mar 9, 2022
FINALLY!!:)

Got an email yesterday with application number and to link my application + Biometric requests (AR: April 28, 2021)

Things are moving! good luck to all.
Congratulations, that's great news! Can you please let us know the first 4 digits of your application number as well just to get an idea. Thanks!!

Reactions: DrWish

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
FINALLY!!:)

Got an email yesterday with application number and to link my application + Biometric requests (AR: April 28, 2021)

Things are moving! good luck to all.
You're a hero sir. How you waited from then till now without a peep from IRCC is beyond me. I'm struggling to bottle up my frustration just waiting from March 2022 - when others ahead of both of us are getting AORs like buying an ice cream cone.