+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020
Hello everyone, can I use a work permit support letter to successfully extend my work permit? I know the AOR after PR application can take some time, hence my question.

P.S. I am not sure if this question was already asked and answered if so please tag me under it, thank you.

xendron

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Only US less than 10 times, mostly for transfer flights to Canada and short trips twice.
Last time I checked in GCMS Notes, my Application was stuck on Info Sharing - "Biomertic - FCC Detail" and Security Not Started. It's good to know that you passed it quick. Let me know the start and end date of this part from your GCMS Notes, if you have it. Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone, can I use a work permit support letter to successfully extend my work permit? I know the AOR after PR application can take some time, hence my question.

P.S. I am not sure if this question was already asked and answered if so please tag me under it, thank you.
If you want to extend work permit without AOR , only option is apply for closed work permit. Your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 compliance fees and then give you that job number starting with A123467899 nine digits. You have to put that job number in your work permit application and attach copy of nomination letter, work permit support letter and fees receipt.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal.html.
@Mandii Rash

lagha

Nov 27, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have received PAL about 2 months ago and medical is passed, in tracker eligibity: not started !
I am so confused.
Is that possible to get PAL without starting eligibility process?
Your answers and hints would be really appreciated.

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you didn’t got any document requests in your account or in your email, you don’t have to worry about it . Looks like they are exchanging information within between office .

Even my CBSA notes that I received this morning say this. I'm also trying to contact IRCC, their system is down today and can't help right now.

xendron

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I have received PAL about 2 months ago and medical is passed, in tracker eligibity: not started !
I am so confused.
Is that possible to get PAL without starting eligibility process?
Your answers and hints would be really appreciated.
Eligibility usually shows Not Started for Non-Express Entry Applicants. That's normal. It will probably never change.

Reactions: C_from_ON and lagha

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Last time I checked in GCMS Notes, my Application was stuck on Info Sharing - "Biomertic - FCC Detail" and Security Not Started. It's good to know that you passed it quick. Let me know the start and end date of this part from your GCMS Notes, if you have it. Thanks
AOR was Oct 4th and I did Biometrics on Nov 14th after PAL was issued on Nov 9th.
Biomertic - FCC Detail was updated as 'Completed' on Nov 27th. (Start date is AOR date?) Not sure this belongs to Security.
Seems Criminality passed on Nov 17th, followed by Security which was done on Nov 27th (Exactly the same date when Final Decision in Progress on IRCC portal)

Reactions: xendron

xendron

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
AOR was Oct 4th and I did Biometrics on Nov 14th after PAL was issued on Nov 9th.
Biomertic - FCC Detail was updated as 'Completed' on Nov 27th. (Start date is AOR date?) Not sure this belongs to Security.
Seems Criminality passed on Nov 17th, followed by Security which was done on Nov 27th (Exactly the same date when Final Decision in Progress on IRCC portal)
Thank you for the Information. In my understanding, that FCC Detail part is very much relevant to your Security. They basically shared information with US agencies, and you were cleared by them that is why it says 'Completed', and thus, your Security was passed.

Reactions: C_from_ON

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020
If you want to extend work permit without AOR , only option is apply for closed work permit. Your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 compliance fees and then give you that job number starting with A123467899 nine digits. You have to put that job number in your work permit application and attach copy of nomination letter, work permit support letter and fees receipt.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal.html.
@Mandii Rash
Thank you.