+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my old medical from 2019 on 24th May 2023, and it passed on 25th July 2023.

Are any applicants in the same boat as me? how long for Portal 1 now?

Thanks, please find more details in my Signature below.
You can order GCMS notes for the detailed information...Waiting time really depends on individual case..I know someone just obtained Portal 1 after one month of medical pass, whereas others could wait one year..

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
You can order GCMS notes for the detailed information...Waiting time really depends on individual case..I know someone just obtained Portal 1 after one month of medical pass, whereas others could wait one year..
I applied for GCMS notes on 29th May 2023, almost two months have passed and I haven't received them yet, hopefully I'll get them sson.

Thanks for your response.

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hello All,
I need clarifications please
I called IRCC on the 20th of June 2023 and I was told all the stages(biometrics, medical, background checks, eligibility) are completed except security which is the last stage
But I just opened my application tracker now and I see: Biometrics - completed, medical - completed, Background check in progress(updated 3rd May), Eligibility - not started. I see the tracker was last updated on the 21st of July(showing on the top right corner)
What does this mean? which is right? The agent I called? or the status on the tracker
what does last update: 21st July mean? I haven't received any mail yet from them since I got medical passed update
Can someone enlighten me please

My timeline:
AR - 31st March 2022
AOR - 3rd Nov. 2022
PAL - 9th Nov. 2022
MR - 10th Nov 2022
MP - 6th Feb 2023
Portal 1 - Praying and expecting
Portal 2 - Praying and expecting

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello All,
I called IRCC on the 20th of June 2023 and I was told all the stages(biometrics, medical, background checks, eligibility) are completed except security which is the last stage
But I just opened my application tracker now and I see: Biometrics - completed, medical - completed, Background check in progress(updated 3rd May), Eligibility - not started. I see the tracker was last updated on the 21st of July(showing on the top right corner)
What does this mean? which is right? The agent I called? or the status on the tracker
what does last update: 21st July mean? I haven't received any mail yet from them since I got medical passed update

My timeline:
AR - 31st March 2022
AOR - 3rd Nov. 2022
PAL - 9th Nov. 2022
MR - 10th Nov 2022
MP - 6th Feb 2023
Ignore the tracker, it’s as accurate as a yardstick in measuring the distance to the moon. My tracker has been closed for about a couple of months now and eligibility is still “not started”.

I wish you, and other “year long applicants” get portals priority very soon!

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hello All,

My timeline:
AR - 31st March 2022
AOR - 3rd Nov. 2022
PAL - 9th Nov. 2022
MR - 10th Nov 2022
MP - 6th Feb 2023
Maybe order a Gcms note to know whether you get stuck in the security check or not.....