+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
My medical expiration was set at exactly one year after the AOR date. You can check out my sig for timeline.
Interesting. My Old medicals are from 2021. However, my AOR is April 29, 2023. So the expiration date on my medicals (according to AST) is barely 4 months from the AOR date. Is that normal? Should I contact the IRCC?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Interesting. My Old medicals are from 2021. However, my AOR is April 29, 2023. So the expiration date on my medicals (according to AST) is barely 4 months from the AOR date. Is that normal? Should I contact the IRCC?
My old medical was from 2018.

Maybe you're getting your portal soon. What's your AR?

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
No worries, when it is showing passed , then u don’t need another medical . My medical expired in December 2019. But they passed it.
It looks like we have a similar timeline. What's the expiration date on the AST for your Medicals? My old medicals are from 2021 so they technically expired in 2022.

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
Wow, that was fast for Non-EE PNP...
It seems to be the standard amount of time these days, based on the spreadsheet. The time from AR to AOR has been reduced substantially. It takes about 3 weeks or so nowadays. The switch to fully online applications (and perhaps additional staff) is starting to have an effect, for sure. I hope they move some of the excess staff from EE applications to non-EE to make it go faster still.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
It seems to be the standard amount of time these days, based on the spreadsheet. The time from AR to AOR has been reduced substantially. It take about 3 weeks or so nowadays.
I sure hope they would reduce the overall processing time as well.

Reactions: Alicia L and AMSeq

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
I sure hope they would reduce the overall processing time as well.
Yeah, I hope so too. I see your application has been processed in about 10 months. Which isn't too bad considering the average, according to IRCC is 18 months. I presume that is getting skewed due to the backlog of applications from 2021 and early 2022. I would like to think that newer applications will get processed in a relatively short amount of time.
EE applications are getting processed in 3–4 months, even though their standard is supposed to be 6 months. They have overstaffed EE by 65%. I hope they can invest a bit in processing non-EE as well or reshuffle some staff based on the backlogs.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Congrats, I recall you from 22' Q1 batch of folks, the wait game was the longest for 2021 and for some of the early 2022 ones. Anyways, I hope you get P2 and CoPR soon! As for the PR cards, I am waiting for them.. Official processing time as per IRCC for first PR card being 29~30 days, I've reading some of the PR card posts on other threads, some (luck) ones get it in less than 2 weeks, while others typically get in a month and for some, it goes beyond that time, like 6+ weeks.
Thank you!!
Yeah, 6 month long ADR review, good grief! Looks like they were happy with my supervisor’s name, and my published research works they requested lol.
The speed it’s going for new applicants it’s crazy. Glad it’s all working out.

Congrats on you copr!!
Please update here when you receive yours and how long it took.
Im planning a trip home in October, thinking there is a plenty of time for a card to arrive, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

Congrats once again!

Reactions: mcdonal22

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
What is ghost update?

Does ghosts come to update you
Ghost update is when there is an update on GC Key and you get a message saying there is an update/message waiting for you (either by email or on GC Key itself), but when you open to check, there is no real message. It is the visa officer doing something in the background or back end, but GC Key doesn't have the capability to show it on the front end.

flame230

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
Ghost update is when there is an update on GC Key and you get a message saying there is an update/message waiting for you (either by email or on GC Key itself), but when you open to check, there is no real message. It is the visa officer doing something in the background or back end, but GC Key doesn't have the capability to show it on the front end.
But I want to meet a Ghost