+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Iconic1000

Nov 26, 2023
Could somebody help me with this?
I have applied for NON EE (AOS) stream in May 2023. More than 11 months now.
I have been working with the same employer from last 3 years. Now i am getting better opportunities, so, can i change my job? I got open work permit in December 2023 which i applied after getting my AOR. Even on my nomination certificate i have no employer restrictions.
Could i change my job?
Any valuable advice will be higly appreciated.
Thanks

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
That is relief for you, for me its 14 moths pass and still waiting. I'm thinking to write to MP, if he can do anything with my application. At this moment I just want to finish this process its taking so long, is decision to be positive or negative I even don't care anymore.
I know it's so frustrating! But it looks like they've been working on applications a bit faster recently, so hope you get an update soon.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Guys,

Is it possible to have another job or be unemployed while applying for PR cause you already got your nomination
If your nomination is on job based you need to stick to that job . If you change your job , you need to notify PNP office and they will ask for some additional documents and revise your nomination if your new employer meets conditions. However if you are asking that you can work another second job with current job , you are free to do that .

Reactions: andrews17

newcome

Jan 24, 2024
Could somebody help me with this?
I have applied for NON EE (AOS) stream in May 2023. More than 11 months now.
I have been working with the same employer from last 3 years. Now i am getting better opportunities, so, can i change my job? I got open work permit in December 2023 which i applied after getting my AOR. Even on my nomination certificate i have no employer restrictions.
Could i change my job?
Any valuable advice will be higly appreciated.
Thanks
if you are having bridging open work permit then you can surely work anywhere. all best for your career.