canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I mean sponsoring my children.
The more you post, the less sense you are making. I suggest you write out the ENTIRE story in detail with a full timeline and post the refusal you received with personal information removed.

ian.tol

May 1, 2018
Hi All,

we are also having this problem.. my wife was informed by ircc that we (me and our daughter) are listed as non accompanying dependents.. we didnt even know where we mentioned in our application form that we are non accompanying dependents.. can anyone please explain how did this happened and is there any other way for us to be accompanying dependents?.

thank you in advance..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All,

we are also having this problem.. my wife was informed by ircc that we (me and our daughter) are listed as non accompanying dependents.. we didnt even know where we mentioned in our application form that we are non accompanying dependents.. can anyone please explain how did this happened and is there any other way for us to be accompanying dependents?.

thank you in advance..
You would have ticked the non-accompanying option. Your wife just needs to send a Webform requesting to change you both to accompanying.