+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non accompanying spouse to accompanying after COPR

ravi9696

Apr 18, 2018
Hi all,

I received my CoPR few days ago. In my initial application, I put my spouse as a non-accompanying. Would it be possible to add spouse as a accompanying before I do landing ? My points were 437 when I got the ETA and cutoff was 433. If I add my wife in the application would they recalculate my points ? By adding wife, my point goes below cutoff so, Is there any chance they can reject my application by not having sufficient points (below cutoff points) ?

What is the best option ? Should I do landing and then sponsor my wife ?

I really appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

Jun 7, 2018
Hi Ravi,

I am in a same situation as you were. Could pls. Guide about the steps you had followed? Did you got success or not. My current crs with spouse is 436 however alone it is 457. Pls. Advise if can apply by selecting the non accompany option and what kind of reasons are considerable if they question. Pls. reply.

Looking forward to hear back from you!

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
Hi all,

I received my CoPR few days ago. In my initial application, I put my spouse as a non-accompanying. Would it be possible to add spouse as a accompanying before I do landing ? My points were 437 when I got the ETA and cutoff was 433. If I add my wife in the application would they recalculate my points ? By adding wife, my point goes below cutoff so, Is there any chance they can reject my application by not having sufficient points (below cutoff points) ?

What is the best option ? Should I do landing and then sponsor my wife ?

I really appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.
Hi can you update here about your situation, did they recalculate your score ?