+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non accompanying minor child

kcshaun

May 4, 2016
Hello guys,i need sime insights about my pr application..i declared my son as a dependent in my application but my problem is his father wont sign his paper.i am divorce with my ex.
Now my concern is:
1) how can i change my dependent from accompanying to non accompanying?
2)Do i still need to get a non accompanying form which is sign by the father?
3)Can i still bring my son here in the future?
4)If somebody has a draft on how to write the letter to immigration would you please share it me..
Thank you so much. The immigration only give me 30 days to comply.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello guys,i need sime insights about my pr application..i declared my son as a dependent in my application but my problem is his father wont sign his paper.i am divorce with my ex.
Now my concern is:
4)If somebody has a draft on how to write the letter to immigration would you please share it me..

Have you already applied for the pr visa? If your kid is not going to accompany with you you can change the status as non accompanying however you will still need to provide his birth cert, passport and medicals. In doing so, you will have a fair chance to sponsor your kid later on whenever he would want to join you.
If your application is already in process you can provide this docs if you have not done so far along with a letter of explanation.

kcshaun

May 4, 2016
Have you already applied for the pr visa? If your kid is not going to accompany with you you can change the status as non accompanying however you will still need to provide his birth cert, passport and medicals. In doing so, you will have a fair chance to sponsor your kid later on whenever he would want to join you.
If your application is already in process you can provide this docs if you have not done so far along with a letter of explanation.
Thank you so much..i already applied last may and i just receive a email from cic to provide the non accompanying form from my ex but because he dont wanna sign thats why i will change my son as non accompanying dependent

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Thank you so much..i already applied last may and i just receive a email from cic to provide the non accompanying form from my ex but because he dont wanna sign thats why i will change my son as non accompanying dependent
Ok, so cic requested the signed no objection from your ex for your kid to travel with you for which he refused.
Yes then you can explain that in loe and ask them to make him non accompanying.

notusman

May 26, 2017
Now my concern is:
Hi, ma'am,

I have a similar dilemma. I added my son as dependent who is from my wife's 1st marriage. Now we are unable to get in touch with his father even though he lives with us but we do not have full custody and guardianship. We have applied for it in the court now as we were not aware it will be required. In the meanwhile i was thinking to change his status to non-accompanying and then sponsor him later on once the court's final decision is there after 3-6 months.

Can you advise what was your course of action with cic and if it helped.

Thanking in advance,
Stressed applicant.