+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non accompanying dependent child and unmarried to his mom

putGodfirst

Aug 11, 2018
Good day. I hope someone in the same situation can give me advice.

I am currently applying to SINP with job offer and eventually for PR. My situation is I have a non accompanying child. I am not married to his mother but my son is using my last name. I tried reaching out to the mother with my intention to declare our son but she refused to cooperate... Since I think she would 't allow me to have my son get his medical exam(eventually for PR), what course of action is best on this kind of situation?

Is it possible to make a letter that I tried to reach out to the mother? Can i use our text conversation as a supporting documents?

Thank you in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Good day. I hope someone in the same situation can give me advice.

I am currently applying to SINP with job offer and eventually for PR. My situation is I have a non accompanying child. I am not married to his mother but my son is using my last name. I tried reaching out to the mother with my intention to declare our son but she refused to cooperate... Since I think she would 't allow me to have my son get his medical exam(eventually for PR), what course of action is best on this kind of situation?

Is it possible to make a letter that I tried to reach out to the mother? Can i use our text conversation as a supporting documents?

Thank you in advance.
1. You will also need a letter from the mother refusing to allow the child to have a medical or be examined, as well as copies of letters that you have sent to the mother as well. You will also require a notarized statement that you realize that if your child is not examined, you can never sponsor that child for permanent residence. There is no guarantee that IRCC will accept it though.

putGodfirst

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for the advice.

But what if the mother refuse to write a letter? Can I make a screenshot of the texts conversation we had that I tried to reach out but she refused?