+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-accompany children

Randyv

Nov 26, 2012
Hello! I just have a question regarding about the medical of my dependents in philippines. I am currently in canada and my wife sponsored me for permanent resident. i have kids back in philippines from my ex wife and the immigration here in canada are requesting me to have my dependents children undergo medical examination in the philippines even thought they will not accompany me in canada but the problem is they haven't received any medical form from the embassy in manila it's almost one year now since the embassy told me that they already sent the form and this is my question;

:Do they still need to have a form imm1017 or they can just show appendix c to the doctor?

klitz24

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 17, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan. 31, 2013
Med's Request
Feb. 05, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb. 15, 2013
Interview........
ECAS In Process Sept. 12, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct. 9, 2013/ RPRF Request June 18, 2013 (PAID SAME DATE)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Already IN CANADA
Bro inadopt mo pa ba ung sarili mong kids and kailangan mo pa ba ng proof of full custody? I have a problem i think parehas tau ng sitwasyon kaya bka pwede mgtanong sayo. This is the story: nominated ako under AINP may anak ako sa pinas and she is 12 yrs now pero di ako kasal sa nanay nya. Ngayon ay kasal na ako rito sa canada dineclare ko na may anak ako sa application ko sa AINP nung nanominated ako kasama anak ko as applicant ako ung principal applicant. Need ko ng ipasa ung mga documents sa CIC pero confused ako sa bala maibalik ung application dahil sa anak ko. Sa checklist kasi under children information need ko iprovide ang mga ito.
-Birth certificate which is meron na ako.
-non accompanying form ng CIC na nakasigned na ung mother ng anak ko na pinapayagan nya ang anak namin na mgmigrate rito kasama ako.
-then ngpagawa ako ng affidavit of consent pa sa notary public lawyer with the signed of her mother.

Then kailangan ko pa ba ng Proof of full custody under the jurisdiction of the court an lastly adoption papers kahit sarili kung anak. (If applicable) kasi itong dalawang requirements. Do you think needed ko pang gawin ito? Just want to ask kasi same scenario tau na gusto mong kunin ung anak mo back home.

Thanks
Marvin

klitz24

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 17, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan. 31, 2013
Med's Request
Feb. 05, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb. 15, 2013
Interview........
ECAS In Process Sept. 12, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct. 9, 2013/ RPRF Request June 18, 2013 (PAID SAME DATE)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Already IN CANADA
Bro inadopt mo pa ba ung sarili mong kids and kailangan mo pa ba ng proof of full custody? I have a problem i think parehas tau ng sitwasyon kaya bka pwede mgtanong sayo. This is the story: nominated ako under AINP may anak ako sa pinas and she is 12 yrs now pero di ako kasal sa nanay nya. Ngayon ay kasal na ako rito sa canada dineclare ko na may anak ako sa application ko sa AINP nung nanominated ako kasama anak ko as applicant ako ung principal applicant. Need ko ng ipasa ung mga documents sa CIC pero confused ako sa bala maibalik ung application dahil sa anak ko. Sa checklist kasi under children information need ko iprovide ang mga ito.
-Birth certificate which is meron na ako.
-non accompanying form ng CIC na nakasigned na ung mother ng anak ko na pinapayagan nya ang anak namin na mgmigrate rito kasama ako.
-then ngpagawa ako ng affidavit of consent pa sa notary public lawyer with the signed of her mother.

Then kailangan ko pa ba ng Proof of full custody under the jurisdiction of the court an lastly adoption papers kahit sarili kung anak. (If applicable) kasi itong dalawang requirements. Do you think needed ko pang gawin ito? Just want to ask kasi same scenario tau na gusto mong kunin ung anak mo back home.

Thanks
Marvin

Creampop

Jun 15, 2012
Waterloo ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo closed > Ottawa > Finalized in LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
Doc's Request.
RPRF-September 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
7/23/12 > Ottawa 10/9/12 > LA
Med's Done....
April 10th, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 9th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR issued Oct. 29, 2012 DM November 6th, 2012
LANDED..........
November 23rd, 2012
They recently changed how the medicals are done you can read here... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp
I would contact the VO requesting the forms so that you can get the children's exam's you want to have all bases covered so that in the future you can sponsor them if you need to. Good Luck!