+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI from Ontario

chandu8616

Jan 18, 2018
March 28, 2018

Express Entry – Targeted Notifications of Interest under Human Capital Priorities Stream

Please be advised that the OINP has issued Notifications of Interest (NOI) under the Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream to targeted candidates in the Express Entry pool who:
1) meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario; or
2) meet the HCP stream criteria have French language skills at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above in all language abilities.

This targeted search was done to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development priorities, as well as to be more responsive to employer needs. In addition, French-speaking candidates were targeted to assist the province in meeting the Ontario Immigration Strategy’s goal of five per cent Francophone immigration.

The results of yesterday’s round are as follows:

Search # 1

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario:

Number of invitations issued: 480
Date and time of portal search: March 26, 2018 at 2PM EST
CRS score range: 351-446
Date Express Entry profile submitted: January 1, 2018 to March 26, 2018

Search #2:

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and who have French language skills at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 or above in all language abilities.

Number of invitations issued: 299
Date and time of portal search: March 26, 2018 at 4PM EST
CRS score range: 351-446
Date Express Entry profile submitted: January 1, 2018 to March 26, 2018

The OINP is managing the volume of applications to the HCP stream at this time. The OINP will be issuing NOIs on a regular basis.

Monic.Abish

Feb 26, 2018
Hi Friends,

IRCC send invitations for scores from 351 to 446 on 26th March and they mentioned today on their site as well. Refer the below link for more details.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
He lied I think
Hi Friends,

IRCC send invitations for scores from 351 to 446 on 26th March and they mentioned today on their site as well. Refer the below link for more details.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
He lied I think

akhildeviprasad

Aug 25, 2017
Hello Guys,

Sorry for the delay in response as I was collecting all my documents before uploading it to OINP portal.

Yes, I have an offer letter from Ontario. Maybe that is the reason I received an NOI.

There is one more thing that I wanted to know
Please confirm following:
1. Do you have a valid job offer in Ontario (or currently working there)
or
2. Is your first language French and you have English as a second language?
or
3. Do you qualify under skilled trades (yes it looks like a silly question, but people can have several different NOC).

It seems that your NOI in not for the HCP stream. As they do not have exception of the score for some NOC anymore (why would there if there are plenty people between CRS 400 and 440 that meet all the criteria including specific NOC).

Hello @vensak ,

Sorry for the delay in response as I was collecting all my documents before uploading it to OINP portal.

Yes, I have an offer letter from Ontario. Maybe that is the reason I received an NOI.

There is one more thing that I wanted to know. If it ok to change jobs once you get an NOI ? as I have pretty good offer from another company and don't want anything to go wrong with my chances of getting Ontario PNP.

jankidas

Mar 18, 2018
Hello Guys,

Hello @vensak ,

There is one more thing that I wanted to know. If it ok to change jobs once you get an NOI ? as I have pretty good offer from another company and don't want anything to go wrong with my chances of getting Ontario PNP.
Even though not a criteria for HCP, OINP may consider Employer Job Offer Category requirements , so take into consideration following points regarding employer for employer selection

Employer Criteria
  • Employers must have been in active business (corporations, limited partnerships and sole proprietorships) for at least 3 years.
  • Employers must have business premises in Ontario where the prospective nominee will work.
  • Employers must be in compliance with the Ontario Employment Standards Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
  • Employers inside of the Greater Toronto Area must have:
    • A minimum of $1,000,000 in gross annual revenue for the most recent fiscal year,
    • Five full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents at the location where the applicant will work.
  • Employers outside of the Greater Toronto Area must have:
    • A minimum of $500,000 in gross annual revenue for the most recent fiscal year,
    • Three full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents at the location where the applicant will work.

akhildeviprasad

Aug 25, 2017
Even though not a criteria for HCP, OINP may consider Employer Job Offer Category requirements , so take into consideration following points regarding employer for employer selection

Employer Criteria
  • Employers must have been in active business (corporations, limited partnerships and sole proprietorships) for at least 3 years.
  • Employers must have business premises in Ontario where the prospective nominee will work.
  • Employers must be in compliance with the Ontario Employment Standards Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
  • Employers inside of the Greater Toronto Area must have:
    • A minimum of $1,000,000 in gross annual revenue for the most recent fiscal year,
    • Five full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents at the location where the applicant will work.
  • Employers outside of the Greater Toronto Area must have:
    • A minimum of $500,000 in gross annual revenue for the most recent fiscal year,
    • Three full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents at the location where the applicant will work.

Hi @jankidas ,

Thanks for your response. I was actually not talking about Canadian company.
I have another offer in India itself, so I was confused if I can change my current company once I have submitted my OINP profile >?
Will the embassy call my current employer mentioned on the OINP profile that I submitted ?

Example :-

Current company mentioned in oinp e-filling :- ( "ABC" - current company ) and then I submit my profile to Ontario govt.
Now comes the waiting time. During this time can I change the company to "xyz" ?

If Ontario govt calls ABC company to verify if I am still working with same firm and if the HR says that I left the company 1 month back. Will this be an issue ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Hello @vensak ,

Check closely conditions for your stream. The problem is, that your NOI is mainly based on your job offer. To be on a safe side I would not do it at least until you will get AOR from federal process.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi All,

I am new to the PNP program and I needed some information regarding Ontario PNP.

My CRS score is 390 and my profile is in express entry pool.
NOC code is 2171.

Today I have received an NOI ( Notification of Interest ) from Ontario. What are the chances of getting an ITA once I submit my documents under Ontario PNP ?

Also, can someone guide me through the whole process and what all documents are required ?

Did your profile look similar to this before you received the NOI? When did you create your profile?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9y156zupacydpa7/screen.png?dl=0

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
i am working in ontario on a open work permit from 18 months, my NOC is 2175, I have a job, is that count as a "have a job offer in Ontario"

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
CRS 437 and NOC 2172 and still waiting.

Guys,

Is it necessary to have a profile in job bank to get a NOC.
Besides that what could be done to get a NOC from OINP ?!!