+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI from Ontario

Sep 15, 2018
Hello Guys,

Is it necessary that we have to choose only ONTARIO as desired province instead of ALL PROVINCE AND TERRITORIES in Express entry profile for getting Ontario NOI?

In simple words, if we choose All Province, then Ontario won't gives NOI or probability of getting NOI will be reduced. Is it true?

Earliest response is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kamala Kannan

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Is it necessary that we have to choose only ONTARIO as desired province instead of ALL PROVINCE AND TERRITORIES in Express entry profile for getting Ontario NOI?

In simple words, if we choose All Province, then Ontario won't gives NOI or probability of getting NOI will be reduced. Is it true?

Regards,
Kamala Kannan
Yo can choose all province

Dewdrops1502

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hello Guys,

Regards,
Kamala Kannan
Similar question. If I have filed a regular Federal EOI, and selected ALL PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES, then do I still stand a chance to get NOI from various provinces or is there a separate way to file EOI for PNP?
This PNP feature is quite unclear to me still.

Armel200

Aug 15, 2018
hello everyone I am new appicant in the express entry
I met all the requirement for Ontario french speaking stream
I created my profile on 13 March 2019 and sumitted my EE profile 7 April 2019
I have a score CRS of 430 but on my profile it says nominating provinces/not applicable
provincial nomination program/ not met
I wonder what this means
is that normal ?
though I am waiting for ontario NOI
need your advices

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
437 and still waiting in NOC 2173, WT!!
I have a score CRS of 430 but on my profile it says nominating provinces/not applicable
I wonder what this means
is that normal ?
need your advices
Even I have the same.Dont know why it says so,when all the criterias are cleared.

Reactions: Armel200

bgorle

Apr 12, 2019
Could you please post your profile - like your age, language scores and work experience? When did you create your profile?

The reason I'm asking you this is Ontario HCP hasn't picked EE profiles in 2018 whose CRS scores are lower than 400.

My NOC is 2174 and CRS is 393. I created my EE profile in June 2017.
My NOC is 2174, CRS 367. I created my EE profile in Jan 2019. Please advise the chances for OINP.

bgorle

Apr 12, 2019
Hello Guys,

Regards,
Kamala Kannan

Hi

I have the same query. My agency has created my EE profile and they have opted interest in all provinces. But actually, I am interested only in Ontario. I read somewhere that a province will nominate a candidate only if they see that the candidate intends to live and work permanently in that province. Will showing interest for all provinces might somewhere give a negative opinion for a province to nominate us? Please advise.

Regards,
Bhavana

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
I wonder what this means
is that normal ?
need your advices
It is normal. That line only changes after you're nominated by a province. That's after you get an NOI, submit a complete application and receive an approval.
So, you're good.

Only problem is that Ontario hasn't sent out NOIs for the French stream since Feb 7. They used to hold weekly draws - not sure why they stopped.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

Reactions: anna5

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hi

I have the same query. My agency has created my EE profile and they have opted interest in all provinces. But actually, I am interested only in Ontario. I read somewhere that a province will nominate a candidate only if they see that the candidate intends to live and work permanently in that province. Will showing interest for all provinces might somewhere give a negative opinion for a province to nominate us? Please advise.

Regards,
Bhavana
No, it won't. I chose all provinces and it wasn't a problem to get nominated by Ontario.

Reactions: anna5

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hi

Regards,
Bhavana
I confirm what @DanBhanu69
I selected all provinces and got nomination from Nova Scotia.

However I heard some province (dnt remember which one) select applicant who are jnterested to that province only.

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
It is normal. That line only changes after you're nominated by a province. That's after you get an NOI, submit a complete application and receive an approval.
So, you're good.

Only problem is that Ontario hasn't sent out NOIs for the French stream since Feb 7. They used to hold weekly draws - not sure why they stopped.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest
@Armel200
I confirm what is said above by @DanBhanu69
and I add.
1-Put French as your FIRST language and English as second.
2- There are other provinces who are looking for Francophone applicants so chose all provinces in ur profile to increase ur chances

Reactions: DanBhanu69

bgorle

Apr 12, 2019
No, it won't. I chose all provinces and it wasn't a problem to get nominated by Ontario.
@Armel200
I confirm what is said above by @DanBhanu69
and I add.
1-Put French as your FIRST language and English as second.
2- There are other provinces who are looking for Francophone applicants so chose all provinces in ur profile to increase ur chances

Is there any live link which says which provinces are currently accepting nominations?