+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI from Ontario

JagritiD

May 27, 2018
Thank you for the quick replies :) .i am almost finished with my application (proof of funds is pending).

How to give access to ECA report from WES to Ontario?
(I have already sent a copy to IRCC). On PNP portal "You must also authorize the organization to share the results of your ECA with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (not IRCC)." says https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist

Any idea, how to do it? It says to authorize WES to send a report to Ontario.

chowdharyh

Jan 9, 2018
Thank you for the quick replies :) .i am almost finished with my application (proof of funds is pending).

(I have already sent a copy to IRCC). On PNP portal "You must also authorize the organization to share the results of your ECA with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (not IRCC)." says https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist

Actually, I haven’t gone through PNP process so do not have much knowledge on their process. However, it’s very clear that they are only asking you to authorise IRCC to share your ECA with OINP. I don’t thing you need to do anything here as you might have already entered your WES credentials in EE profile and provided your electronic signature which authorised IRCC to get and share details. BTW, WES sends one copy of your evaluation to IRCC. So they don’t need a copy from you.

JagritiD

May 27, 2018
Actually, I haven’t gone through PNP process so do not have much knowledge on their process. However, it’s very clear that they are only asking you to authorise IRCC to share your ECA with OINP. I don’t thing you need to do anything here as you might have already entered your WES credentials in EE profile and provided your electronic signature which authorised IRCC to get and share details. BTW, WES sends one copy of your evaluation to IRCC. So they don’t need a copy from you.
Thank you for reverting, you must be thinking that this girl has so many questions. I have added the report which I got from WES in the documents section. But, on the link, it says
"To authorize us to see your ECS results from:
Note: For the other organizations, no additional steps are required.

Please contact the ECA organization directly if you have any specific questions about the process for getting an ECA or how to authorize and share your ECA results with us."

It is given on -https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream :( Does it mean I have to order another copy worth $30+7+tax

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019

This is not right. You need to order a duplicate report in your WES account. Under the recipient you need to search for "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program" . You will have to delete IRCC from the list of existing recipients, since they would've already received your report. This will cost you $30 and $7 for delivery ($37 in total)