+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Champion7

Sep 30, 2021
Help guys!

I got NOI on the 14th sept..i did reply on the 16th...but on 22 sept, i was sent this mail

Thank you for your email regarding the Alberta Express Entry Stream. Our records do not show this E********* as being drawn.

Please attach a copy of your Notification of Interest letter from Alberta, which was sent to you in your Express Entry profile. You must attach the letter as a separate document and include all pages

If you are having technical difficulty creating a PDF of the Notification of Interest letter, please email available proof of your Notification of Interest letter along with your name and Express Entry profile number. Your Express Entry profile number is required to confirm your information and send you further instructions on the next step in the expression of interest process.

If you have not received a Notification of Interest but have questions about this stream email the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service by submitting an email using the email form at https://extern.labour.alberta.ca/FeedbackForm/Immigration/Opportunity

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

I have resent the pdf again. Till date, I have not heard from them. Anyone experienced this before??? Please you suggestions will go a long way to ease my anxiety! Thanks

Last edited:

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
Help guys!

I got NOI on the 14th sept..i did reply on the 16th...but on 22 sept, i was sent this mail

Thank you for your email regarding the Alberta Express Entry Stream. Our records do not show this E********* as being drawn.

Please attach a copy of your Notification of Interest letter from Alberta, which was sent to you in your Express Entry profile. You must attach the letter as a separate document and include all pages

If you are having technical difficulty creating a PDF of the Notification of Interest letter, please email available proof of your Notification of Interest letter along with your name and Express Entry profile number. Your Express Entry profile number is required to confirm your information and send you further instructions on the next step in the expression of interest process.

If you have not received a Notification of Interest but have questions about this stream email the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service by submitting an email using the email form at https://extern.labour.alberta.ca/FeedbackForm/Immigration/Opportunity

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

I have resent the pdf again. Till date, I have not heard from them. Anyone experienced this before??? Please you suggestions will go a long way to ease my anxiety! Thanks
What email did you send the data to?

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Help guys!

Make sure you have provided correct EE profile number

Reactions: Champion7
Oct 5, 2021
Help guys!

Hi Champion 7,

Well sorry I have not heard such case.
Please send the pdf copy to this address LBR.PNPOffice@gov.ab.ca

Regards,
Aspirant candidate UAE

Reactions: Champion7
Sep 17, 2021
Hi all,

I was wondering while the express entry application is being processed, can I still enter Canada using my visitor visa?

Thanks,
Cherie

Champion7

Sep 30, 2021
Guys help me.... since 14th of September I got NOI... I haven't received any link till date.... it's 30 days already.... anyone in my shoe please.... I have been sending series of mails.... still till date no reply

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
Please accept the NOI first. Then you will have around 60 days for you to submit the documents to ANIP. Within that period, you can re-take the IELTS and update the EE profile. Once you have the IELTS result you may proceed to submit to AINP. I don't think there should be any issue.
Hi there,
I have a few questions which are in a similar vein as that of the original poster of the IELTS Question and would be very grateful if you can provide some inputs to tackle them.

My IELTS scrore is going to expire in 4 months and I'm currently filling the application for AINP.

1. Does the IELTS score need to remain valid only during the time when the application is submitted or during the waiting time for application processing as well?

2. In case, my scores need to be valid during the waiting time as well, can I update my AINP application if I retake IELTS and update my scores in my AINP profile and Express Entry profile? Will this create any problems for my submitted application?

Any inputs would be greatly helpful! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi there,
I have a few questions which are in a similar vein as that of the original poster of the IELTS Question.

My IELTS scrore is going to expire in 4 months and I'm currently filling the application for AINP.

1. Does the IELTS score need to remain valid only during the time when the application is submitted or during the waiting time for application processing as well?

2. In case, my scores need to be valid during the waiting time as well, can I update my AINP application if I retake IELTS and update my scores in my AINP profile and Express Entry profile? Will this create any problems for my submitted application?

Any inputs would be greatly helpful! Thanks in advance!
Your IELTS must be valid at the time of your eligibility checking by IRCC. 4 months is enough for AINP but probably not enough for IRCC (EE). Not sure what kinda difference it would (or wouldn't) make to present different IELTS results to AINP and IRCC. If it's not a big deal for you I'd just take a new IELTS asap. Or you could make your AINP app with your old IELTS and update both IRCC and AINP about it when you get your new results.

Reactions: Preston_Cleric

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
Your IELTS must be valid at the time of your eligibility checking by IRCC. 4 months is enough for AINP but probably not enough for IRCC (EE). Not sure what kinda difference it would (or wouldn't) make to present different IELTS results to AINP and IRCC. If it's not a big deal for you I'd just take a new IELTS asap. Or you could make your AINP app with your old IELTS and update both IRCC and AINP about it when you get your new results.
Thank you very much for your response.

I'm currently in the stage of collecting all the documents to submit for the AINP and giving IELTS in the middle of this might prove to be cumbersome, hence I wanted to understand if I can give the exam at the later stage just to update the results for both, the AINP application (if it's still in process) and my Express Entry profile.

Does AINP even allow updating the IELTS scores after application has been sent?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Thank you very much for your response.

I'm currently in the stage of collecting all the documents to submit for the AINP and giving IELTS in the middle of this might prove to be cumbersome, hence I wanted to understand if I can give the exam at the later stage just to update the results for both, the AINP application (if it's still in process) and my Express Entry profile.

Does AINP even allow updating the IELTS scores after application has been sent?
Well, if your CLB score (figure that out from the IELTS equivalency chart on IRCC's website) does not drop in your new IELTS results, and that you communicate those updates promptly to both AINP and IRCC, you should be good. Rule of thumb for any procedure in EE is always communicate things early and clearly.

Reactions: Preston_Cleric

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
Well, if your CLB score (figure that out from the IELTS equivalency chart on IRCC's website) does not drop in your new IELTS results, and that you communicate those updates promptly to both AINP and IRCC, you should be good. Rule of thumb for any procedure in EE is always communicate things early and clearly.
Absolutely! That is what I'm planning for. I do not want to delay submitting my AINP application, hence do not want to give IELTS now and wait for a few days to get my results. Fingers crossed. Hope that is the best way to go forward.

Thank you again.

winston.ds

Aug 7, 2019
Help guys!

Hi,
Even I got NOI and 14th Sep and same story as your's. Sent many follow up emails. Still no response.
Did you get any response back?