+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
Guys,

Last month, my wife, who is the principal applicant, changed her job. She is now working in a position that falls on a different NOC code compared to her previous job.

She has more than 7 years of experience in the "older" NOC and least than 1 month in the new one.

We haven't updated our EE profile yet with this new information.

Meanwhile, last week, we received a NOI from Alberta.

Questions:

1- Should we update EE profile with the new NOC, even that we will not claim any points for it?

2 - Should we ignore this new job in EE and add it on AINP?

3 - In the question "Are you WORKING in an occupation that is regulated in Alberta (not including trades)
Her NOC (3211) in the Express Entry is regulated but her current job not (NOC 2282). What should i answer here?

4 - In the question "Are you currently working?" -
This question is about her NOC (3211) on Express Entry Profile or about nowdays? If it's about EE the answer is NO, else it's Yes.

I know it's really specific case but we are so confuse and even a regular consultant couldnt help us at the moment.

Thank you

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Guys,

Last month, my wife, who is the principal applicant, changed her job. She is now working in a position that falls on a different NOC code compared to her previous job.

She has more than 7 years of experience in the "older" NOC and least than 1 month in the new one.

We haven't updated our EE profile yet with this new information.

Meanwhile, last week, we received a NOI from Alberta.

Questions:

1- Should we update EE profile with the new NOC, even that we will not claim any points for it?

2 - Should we ignore this new job in EE and add it on AINP?

3 - In the question "Are you WORKING in an occupation that is regulated in Alberta (not including trades)
Her NOC (3211) in the Express Entry is regulated but her current job not (NOC 2282). What should i answer here?

4 - In the question "Are you currently working?" -
This question is about her NOC (3211) on Express Entry Profile or about nowdays? If it's about EE the answer is NO, else it's Yes.

I know it's really specific case but we are so confuse and even a regular consultant couldnt help us at the moment.

Thank you
1) As far as I know, you can only add those occupation in EE for which you want to claim points and are sufficient! I worked in same NOC at 3 different places but only entered one experience as it's not worth adding all three and getting letters from all!

2) If you add it in AINP you need separate reference letter for it and if you're getting it why not add it in EE as well ?

3) I think you got invited for old NOC and you should stick to that NOC, if it's regulated in Alberta tick that box and relevant answer to next question!

4) Don't complicate it too much and get advise from a professional or someone who knows a bit here.

Reactions: Tedeschi90

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
1) As far as I know, you can only add those occupation in EE for which you want to claim points and are sufficient! I worked in same NOC at 3 different places but only entered one experience as it's not worth adding all three and getting letters from all!

2) If you add it in AINP you need separate reference letter for it and if you're getting it why not add it in EE as well ?

3) I think you got invited for old NOC and you should stick to that NOC, if it's regulated in Alberta tick that box and relevant answer to next question!

4) Don't complicate it too much and get advise from a professional or someone who knows a bit here.
Thank you for your reply.

Hope someone quote the 4 question here, because if i put i am working i will need to add that new job in AINP and in the EE profile. Even i wont need this job in specific.

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Thank you for your reply.

Hope someone quote the 4 question here, because if i put i am working i will need to add that new job in AINP and in the EE profile. Even i wont need this job in specific.
I'm currently working as well and I put NO as answer to that question as I'm not claiming any experience for it, I would suggest to add end date to your old NOC EE experience section and mention exactly same in AINP.

Reactions: Tedeschi90

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
I'm currently working as well and I put NO as answer to that question as I'm not claiming any experience for it, I would suggest to add end date to your old NOC EE experience section and mention exactly same in AINP.
Nice to know, we are thinking in do the same thing.

We already added the end date in EE and today at AINP.

Crossing our fingers.

Reactions: shergill12

Sonn

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
When did you submit EE profile? Is 2282 your primary NOC? How many years of experience you have? Further, is it possible for you to improve the CRS? I suggest you should seriously look into this at the earliest.
i am in pool from 2019 and profile expired many times
I have 9 years exp and no lucj

Sanaa.ahmed

Oct 4, 2021
UAE
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hey everyone,

I have received NOI on 30 sept 2021, NOC 3211, how long usually it take to finalize al the process and be able to relocate?
Confirmation sent yesterday, i hope it will go smoothly, finger crossed

Loks

Apr 4, 2020
Hello, what are the chances of an outlander with no connection to Alberta receiving a NOI ( NOC 2262 and CRS 441). I'll really appreciate your opinions. Thanks

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Hello, what are the chances of an outlander with no connection to Alberta receiving a NOI ( NOC 2262 and CRS 441). I'll really appreciate your opinions. Thanks
To be honest nobody can predict that! I thought I might get a invite early 2020 as my sister lives in AB but I got one 19 months later in Sept 2021!

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Does anybody have got an invitation with NOC 2133 (Electrical and electronic engineers)? Thank you!
Hey everyone,

I have received NOI on 30 sept 2021, NOC 3211, how long usually it take to finalize al the process and be able to relocate?
Confirmation sent yesterday, i hope it will go smoothly, finger crossed
Congrats. Could you please share your CRS and date of EE profile creation.

Oct 5, 2021
Hi Guys,

Can you please elaborate, how long it took you to get 600 points in express entry profile after you submitted the file to Alberta and payment of $500?

I have applied on Sep 30th for assessment to Alberta with payment, Just wondering about how long it will take to reflect 600 points in Express entry if accepted by Alberta?

It will be helpful for planning other activities.

Regards,
Aspirant candidate UAE

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
Hi Guys,

Can you please elaborate, how long it took you to get 600 points in express entry profile after you submitted the file to Alberta and payment of $500?

I have applied on Sep 30th for assessment to Alberta with payment, Just wondering about how long it will take to reflect 600 points in Express entry if accepted by Alberta?

It will be helpful for planning other activities.

Regards,
Aspirant candidate UAE
Have you been accepted by the province? If so, they say it will take from 24 to 48 hours, if you haven't received any communication you should wait.

Temmythorpe

Sep 20, 2021
A question keeps bothering my mind, what of if someone works in a company that doesn't pay Tax or deduct anything from your salary, how will someone defend all this issue of Tax?

Oct 5, 2021
Have you been accepted by the province? If so, they say it will take from 24 to 48 hours, if you haven't received any communication you should wait.
Hello Ted,

I Got the email link and I have submitted the documents. My question was for 600 points lead time?
What are current processing times for allocation 600 points by AINP?

Regards,
Aspirant candidate UAE