+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

MabeAhiaba

Sep 16, 2021
Hi all,
I received my NOI on August 30, but I missed the email until Sept 15. I sent the email to accept on Sept15 and I am still waiting for their reply. Does anyone had similar experience. Will they still invite me to apply since I replied 2 days over 2 weeks?
Hello, I received my NOI on the 14th and responded on the 16th. I got the automated response immediately but I still haven’t gotten a mail to apply. Should I send the mail again???

XLNCK4L51

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Please, how do i go about a regulated proffession 2253? Though, i don't require a letter of no objection and i ticked i will process it when i get to Alberta but and i also ticked regulated while completing my application. Please what document do i need to upload for the license part?
i am in same situation

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Is anyone here getting any response to submitted NOIs? My brother submitted his response last week and hasn’t gotten any update since. Asking because I have seen people here get nomination within a couple days after submission of response.

@ye$hA

Aug 16, 2021
Yeah mine did. My letter had every single bullet point mentioned here https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/lbr-ainp-express-entry-stream.pdf

Not sure how important they are though; but I didn't wanna risk it. I believe you can request from your supervisor/HR that they include those bits in the letter. Or could get a separate letter containing that additional info about experience needed etc. and send both letters together. If HR doesn't wanna bother with 2 letters, you can ask your supervisor to write that second letter and sign it.
Hi..hope you are doing great. Need a small info from you.as per the required documents list given in the link ,the Ielts(GT) is required.i want to know its only applicable to the primary candidate or the partner also have to submit Ielts result. ? My husband is the primary applicant .he gave ielts (GT) but i have given Ielts (academic) so if i have to submit my language result also , do i have to repeat my test with GT??

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi..hope you are doing great. Need a small info from you.as per the required documents list given in the link ,the Ielts(GT) is required.i want to know its only applicable to the primary candidate or the partner also have to submit Ielts result. ? My husband is the primary applicant .he gave ielts (GT) but i have given Ielts (academic) so if i have to submit my language result also , do i have to repeat my test with GT??
Hi! Thanks I'm doing great, I hope you're well too. In the AINP document checklist (https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/lbr-ainp-express-entry-stream.pdf) it says:

Candidate and spouse/common-law partner (if applicable):

• Do not include language assessments for family members.
• The test results cannot be more than two years old.

Note: If you are nominated by the AINP, your language test results included with your application for permanent residence will also need to be less than two years. You may need to update your test results prior to applying to the federal government.

• The AINP accepts only the following designated language assessments:
 Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) General Test, or
 International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training Test, or
 Test d’évaluation de français Canada (TEF Canada), or
 Test de connaissance du français Canada (TCF Canada)

• Test results must meet the minimum standards outlined on the IRCC Express Entry page. Canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/ services/immigratecanada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements. html

So it seems, as the spouse, you are required to provide your IELTS general training test as well. I'm not sure how stringent AINP is about all this but I would definitely not risk it and do exactly what the document checklist says.

@ye$hA

Aug 16, 2021
Hi! Thanks I'm doing great, I hope you're well too. In the AINP document checklist (https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/lbr-ainp-express-entry-stream.pdf) it says:

Candidate and spouse/common-law partner (if applicable):

• Do not include language assessments for family members.
• The test results cannot be more than two years old.

Note: If you are nominated by the AINP, your language test results included with your application for permanent residence will also need to be less than two years. You may need to update your test results prior to applying to the federal government.

• The AINP accepts only the following designated language assessments:
 Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) General Test, or
 International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training Test, or
 Test d’évaluation de français Canada (TEF Canada), or
 Test de connaissance du français Canada (TCF Canada)

• Test results must meet the minimum standards outlined on the IRCC Express Entry page. Canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/ services/immigratecanada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements. html

So it seems, as the spouse, you are required to provide your IELTS general training test as well. I'm not sure how stringent AINP is about all this but I would definitely not risk it and do exactly what the document checklist says.
Thank you so much..

Ishan209

Aug 15, 2018
Congratulations. At last Alberta has started giving NOIs to their High Volume NOCs.
Could you tell us your CRS score and date of creating EE profile?
applied on 4 sept
crs score is 398
but not got invitation to apply yet waiting for the mail dont know if consultant said we dont need ti do anything other than just wait for their email

Reactions: praveerparmar