+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Hi all,
I received my NOI on August 30, but I missed the email until Sept 15. I sent the email to accept on Sept15 and I am still waiting for their reply. Does anyone had similar experience. Will they still invite me to apply since I replied 2 days over 2 weeks?
I hope they are not too rigid with you about the 2-week rule. Please do update us.

Patman1978

Apr 15, 2021
AINP is very fast for processing. I got NOI on August 10 and got the provincial nomination on August 24. And by God’s grace I got the ITA for PR on Sept. 1st. Don’t lose hope everyone. My EE profile has been active since July 2020. I also waited for almost a year for an NOI. My CRS score was only 311 when I lodged a profile in EE. God has plans for you and believe it will be granted to you in God’s perfect time.
Hi
juste received (14th sept) a LOI form Alberta, but did not excepted that at all.
Do processing times go so quick...? Others candidates can confirm that?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi
juste received (14th sept) a LOI form Alberta, but did not excepted that at all.
Do processing times go so quick...? Others candidates can confirm that?
Can confirm. It also took me 14 days (including weekends and holidays in Canada) from NOI to nomination, and I got an ITA in last Wednesday's PNP draw. Some people here got their nomination 10 days after receiving their NOI. Mine could've arrived in exactly 10 days too but my employer was a bit slow to respond to AINP to verify my work letters.

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
Can confirm. It also took me 14 days (including weekends and holidays in Canada) from NOI to nomination, and I got an ITA in last Wednesday's PNP draw. Some people here got their nomination 10 days after receiving their NOI. Mine could've arrived in exactly 10 days too but my employer was a bit slow to respond to AINP to verify my work letters.
What is your noc

Patman1978

Apr 15, 2021
woaw. Happy for you, because I used to read you in the other thread (FWS worldwide). So Alberta for you.

D

Deleted member 1050918

@ImpatientKangaroo and @Glensain
Did your professional reference letter(s) really contain the required details about education/competencies/experience needed for the job ? I have the duties and tasks, job title etc…
Yeah mine did. My letter had every single bullet point mentioned here https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/lbr-ainp-express-entry-stream.pdf

Not sure how important they are though; but I didn't wanna risk it. I believe you can request from your supervisor/HR that they include those bits in the letter. Or could get a separate letter containing that additional info about experience needed etc. and send both letters together. If HR doesn't wanna bother with 2 letters, you can ask your supervisor to write that second letter and sign it.

Patman1978

Apr 15, 2021
thanks for sharing. Your're right. I'm gonna have a no-risky approach :rolleyes:

French is ok for application or English only? I did not found this information. French is ok. I found it in the document.

Do you know any WhatsApp or Facebook groups for these different draws ?

Last edited:

XLNCK4L51

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
For regulated professions, one may have to take the necessary certification from the province/authority before one can start working in Canada. So before a person get a job in that field he/she need to get certified. This may involve attending theory & practical classes and passing certain exams. AINP portal caters to both inlanders & outlanders. For inlanders they would have already obtained the necessary license if they have to work in the regulated profession. So they are required to attach the license. For those outlanders if don't have it, then don't have to attach it. Refer to the document check list it is mentioned as "Candidate ( if applicable )". I am not sure how this will affect the nomination though. I assume that if they have demand they will provide nomination, expecting that once you are in Canada you will undergo necessary certification before you start practicing in that profession if it is regulated.
Hello,
I am in same situation. I just want to know , did you upload any document for license/ certificate section in document checklist section?
Thanx