+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Sh@hr00z

Sep 5, 2021
How should we answer this question when we are filling Noi related forms?
"Are you working in an occupation that is regulated in Alberta (Not including trades)?"
I don't live in Canada and I'm outland. my NOC is 2133 and regulated.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
How should we answer this question when we are filling Noi related forms?
"Are you working in an occupation that is regulated in Alberta (Not including trades)?"
I don't live in Canada and I'm outland. my NOC is 2133 and regulated.
If your NOC is regulated, your answer to that question should be "Yes" , as that NOC is regulated in Alberta. Please don't worry about this much at this time as you are outside Canada. But, please do note that once you are in Canada, you may have to take up necessary certification if you have to get a job in that NOC. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Sh@hr00z

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
It appears that the most recent NOI was focused on engineers (NOC 213x). My primary NOC is 2132, but I haven't worked as an engineer for two years at this point. I am getting an MBA right now and my most recent work was as a Key Account Manager (NOC 0601). Do you peeps reckon my nomination will be denied because of this?

UAEtoCanada

Aug 25, 2021
My current 'processing status' is 'information requested'

Does it mean they emailed my employer or sent an email to me?

The reason am asking is because as per "AINP helpful hints for the AINP Portal" handbook, 'Information requested' means...

"an email has been sent to you requesting information to assess your application. Check you email inbox for details on the request for information"

However, I didn't receive an email in my inbox...

Can somebody please advise. :rolleyes:

NOI accepted : August 24 2021
File submitted: September 3 2021
Information requested as Processing Status: September 8 2021

(I am a complete outlander, no job offer no relatives in Canada )

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
If you have your HS degree with you then do submit it. I didn't have mine so I didn't submit it. I doubt they'll care so much after seeing all the other degrees. If they so wish to see your HS degree they'll probably send you an additional document request.
if I only submit my master's degree & ECA report is it going to be enough? i have completed my MBA in the UK.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
AINP is very fast for processing. I got NOI on August 10 and got the provincial nomination on August 24. And by God’s grace I got the ITA for PR on Sept. 1st. Don’t lose hope everyone. My EE profile has been active since July 2020. I also waited for almost a year for an NOI. My CRS score was only 311 when I lodged a profile in EE. God has plans for you and believe it will be granted to you in God’s perfect time.

Sonn

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
AINP is very fast for processing. I got NOI on August 10 and got the provincial nomination on August 24. And by God’s grace I got the ITA for PR on Sept. 1st. Don’t lose hope everyone. My EE profile has been active since July 2020. I also waited for almost a year for an NOI. My CRS score was only 311 when I lodged a profile in EE. God has plans for you and believe it will be granted to you in God’s perfect time.
similar case I hope they select mine too
Wat was ur NOC

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Congratulations! And wishing you the very best. Mine is a similar story. My AOR is 29 August 2021

LadyO

Sep 11, 2021
Lagos
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello all.

I received NOI this past week. Now I’m in the process of filling the application form.

Is there a thread where you can ask questions about filling the AINP application?

I have questions on how to answer some of the questions

Please help. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Does AINP contact previous employers too or just the current one?

KrisFromRus

Sep 11, 2021
If your NOC is regulated, your answer to that question should be "Yes" , as that NOC is regulated in Alberta. Please don't worry about this much at this time as you are outside Canada. But, please do note that once you are in Canada, you may have to take up necessary certification if you have to get a job in that NOC. Hope this helps.
Hello.
Could I ask you a question regarding the documents .
My occupation is certified too( my noc 2253)
Could you share,what to add as a proof of certificates and licenses. Just a letter of explanation about my future decision to be an Apega member?
Thanks in advance