+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

SB16

Aug 17, 2021
Hello all,

Has anybody with NOC 2171 received NOI from Alberta in last few draws?

I am working in Alberta on a WP with CRS 400+ but haven't received NOI from Alberta.Just trying to figure out what could be reason for not being picked in AINP draws?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all,

Has anybody with NOC 2171 received NOI from Alberta in last few draws?

I am working in Alberta on a WP with CRS 400+ but haven't received NOI from Alberta.Just trying to figure out what could be reason for not being picked in AINP draws?
Your NOC is not being selected for draws. AINP doesn’t publish the NOCs for each draw.

Reactions: BlackUnicorn

Leona90

Jul 2, 2021
Dear experts,

I have applied for AINP express entry, i have recieved an email from officer asking information about my employment from previous employer. He doesnt respond to the email.I have already submitted the pay slips and reference letter on AINP portal when first i applied.is there any solution because the deadline is in 3 days.Thank you

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi,

I have created EE in march 2021 and selected Alberta in preferred province. My NOC is 1212 and CRS score is 330.
Later on, i created profile on "job bank" . I am out-lander. Till today i am waiting for NOI.

Can anyone let me if i miss some thing for AINP process or there is a delay on Alberta side due to pandemic situation..

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
Hi,

I have created EE in march 2021 and selected Alberta in preferred province. My NOC is 1212 and CRS score is 330.
Later on, i created profile on "job bank" . I am out-lander. Till today i am waiting for NOI.

Can anyone let me if i miss some thing for AINP process or there is a delay on Alberta side due to pandemic situation..
Unfortunately, AINP does not announce which NOC they are giving invitations. If you have at least 300 CRS, it does not mean you will get NOI from them. Only AINP decides which NOC they will include in the draw and this information as well is not being published. The only way you will know the details is when you get to contact those all who got NOIs and ask them what is their NOC, which is impossible to know I believe. Even someone has 300 CRS only, but if he gets lucky that his NOC be chosen for the draw, then he gets NOI. Same way if someone has CRS as high as 430, but if his NOC is not selected for the draw, then he will not get this NOI. I think, they are trying to balance the NOCs. Whichever is in high demand, then they will include in the draw.

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Unfortunately, AINP does not announce which NOC they are giving invitations. If you have at least 300 CRS, it does not mean you will get NOI from them. Only AINP decides which NOC they will include in the draw and this information as well is not being published. The only way you will know the details is when you get to contact those all who got NOIs and ask them what is their NOC, which is impossible to know I believe. Even someone has 300 CRS only, but if he gets lucky that his NOC be chosen for the draw, then he gets NOI. Same way if someone has CRS as high as 430, but if his NOC is not selected for the draw, then he will not get this NOI. I think, they are trying to balance the NOCs. Whichever is in high demand, then they will include in the draw.
Thanks for reply.

Pls also let me know that i have not missed any step after creating EE profile. I mean i want to make sure that there is no lacking from my end. Rest i can wait if its delaying from AINP end.

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi,

Actually, Alberta is not picking any profile from Outside Canada unless you have a family connection, job offer or your noc related to medical field or lab technision. For the other noc code still they have not started entertaining any outlanders as far as I noticed from seevral people who received NOI.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Crs 311
Noc 3212
Outland
No connection to AB
Congrats ! Hope you have submitted the application to AINP by now. May I check when did you submit your EE profile. ? Many of us are keen to gauge the timeline from submitting EE profile to receiving NOI from Alberta. Cheers :)

Reactions: Hafiz_596

Hafiz_596

Aug 25, 2021
Congrats ! Hope you have submitted the application to AINP by now. May I check when did you submit your EE profile. ? Many of us are keen to gauge the timeline from submitting EE profile to receiving NOI from Alberta. Cheers :)
Indeed, such a great question......:rolleyes: