Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
I am confusing for this because I thought AOR is the status for EE before PPR? so here in this form it means the date that we became a candidate in EE pool?
AOR - Acknowledgement of receipt.
Means that, EE system has accepted your application and responded to you, in the email that you provided. Earlier, this process used to take couple of days. Now a days, this process is instantaneous.

poojan26

Jul 18, 2019
Hello guyz
I have active EE profile
Crs 400
Noc 1311
I have just completed my education in canada.
I have close ties to alberta
Cam anyone plz tell me how much chances are there for me to get NOI from alberta?

bullstriker

May 1, 2019
Hello guyz
I have active EE profile
Crs 400
Noc 1311
I have just completed my education in canada.
I have close ties to alberta
Cam anyone plz tell me how much chances are there for me to get NOI from alberta?
very good chance. You can also apply for the PGWP after working at least 6 months in your field of study. When did you create your express entry profile?

prayagraval

Star Member
May 31, 2018
do we need to announce this to IRCC?
One of my friends changed his job. After getting AOR he called AINP and told the circumstances why he dont want to stick with this job and change my employer because he is not treating fair. He was on open work permit so the lady told him hei can change the employer after giving him the legal two weeks notice. And tell AINP once i get the pay cheque from the new job with an offer letter. She said she just want to know that we are working full time and capable of taking care of our expenses in Canada.

She said even if you will get the new job in category C you are fine but then you just need to submit your IELTS to AINP.

She said if his old employer will try to report him to AINP she will take action and cancel his business with AINP in future instead lol. She And also advised me to report his employer but he didn’t

Good luck folks. Just tell the truth about your employer to AINP if they are not treating you fair and move on. Take care

Binderla

Mar 24, 2021
One of my friends changed his job. After getting AOR he called AINP and told the circumstances why he dont want to stick with this job and change my employer because he is not treating fair. He was on open work permit so the lady told him hei can change the employer after giving him the legal two weeks notice. And tell AINP once i get the pay cheque from the new job with an offer letter. She said she just want to know that we are working full time and capable of taking care of our expenses in Canada.

She said even if you will get the new job in category C you are fine but then you just need to submit your IELTS to AINP.

She said if his old employer will try to report him to AINP she will take action and cancel his business with AINP in future instead lol. She And also advised me to report his employer but he didn’t

Good luck folks. Just tell the truth about your employer to AINP if they are not treating you fair and move on. Take care
Thank you so much for details.
I am also eager to know if we can have gap between two jobs if we cannot find a proper job after AOR while we have quit the previous job?