AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hi. So you declared job offer which is not LMIA, is it mandatory to upload that job offer to AINP portal and EE portal later if you got ITA ? I ask this because I also have job offer which is definitely not the correct format as required for immigration, I just wonder is reference letter enough to get NOI, I don't want to ask my employer too much for paperwork (both reference letter and correct the format for job offer again) which will be complicated.
Hi,
My offer letter is in the prescribed format which is why I included it though it is not LMIA. However, like I said it I am conscious that it will not add to my points in both the EE (FSW) and Alberta. Thing is Alberta EE does not require you to have a job offer in the AINP EE Stream. The problem for us is being Outside Canada which will then knock us out of the process :(

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
What do you mean by job offer without LMIA?

Also, do they have any maximum crs score range? Am at 467, wont they consider profile with high score?
It means my job offer has not been submitted for LMIA processing. It is all dependent on how the AINP views your profile. Unfortunately, high scores don't automatically get a NOI which is why a lot of folk with lower CRS count on Alberta. I have seen someone with a score of 301 get a NOI (good for them!!).

BTW my previous NOI did not result in a nomination since the rule changed to "only those in Canada" , so one never knows how it will play out.

Good luck, I hope your time will come soon.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
I am only giving you all this information to hopefully help you understand that we are all in the same boat trying to make the best of this process. It is in no way meant to dishearten anyone. Like I have said, it all seems to be the luck of the draw and since there is no published/prescribed scoring one can't be certain of what works and what doesn't for some of the process.

Hang in there! Stay as positive as you can, you just might be the lucky one to get a nomination :)

Last edited:

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hi. So you declared job offer which is not LMIA, is it mandatory to upload that job offer to AINP portal and EE portal later if you got ITA ? I ask this because I also have job offer which is definitely not the correct format as required for immigration, I just wonder is reference letter enough to get NOI, I don't want to ask my employer too much for paperwork (both reference letter and correct the format for job offer again) which will be complicated.
Oh and the job offer is from an Alberta employer.

Diming

Aug 6, 2020
Yes, it is.
That's nice! I think you are right, AINPEE doe not consider LMIA as a strict rule.
In my opinion, what AB really wants to nominate is those who can or be ready to work immediately once they get into Alberta. To be specific, it does not matter too much if the job offer is supported by LMIA as long as nominants can become taxpayer as soon as possible.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
That's nice! I think you are right, AINPEE doe not consider LMIA as a strict rule.
In my opinion, what AB really wants to nominate is those who can or be ready to work immediately once they get into Alberta. To be specific, it does not matter too much if the job offer is supported by LMIA as long as nominants can become taxpayer as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, it appears that they still have this rule about being inside Canada in play which is why I don't understand them sending us NOIs (outside Canada). I'm not complaining though!! LOL!! if it gives us a fighting chance :) I do hope they will consider our cases and let us in.

Diming

Aug 6, 2020
Unfortunately, it appears that they still have this rule about being inside Canada in play which is why I don't understand them sending us NOIs (outside Canada). I'm not complaining though!! LOL!! if it gives us a fighting chance :) I do hope they will consider our cases and let us in.
Haha it's obvious why they invite outlanders!
Last month, EE-CEC was emptied by federal govt's irregular draw and even after about 6 weeks it's still hard for some provinces to select who they want. And I guess some people may have withdrawn their pnp applications when they got the ITAs from the big draw because we all know EE is the fastest.

All in all, thank you for sharing your information and wish all of you success.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Haha it's obvious why they invite outlanders!
Last month, EE-CEC was emptied by federal govt's irregular draw and even after about 6 weeks it's still hard for some provinces to select who they want. And I guess some people may have withdrawn their pnp applications when they got the ITAs from the big draw because we all know EE is the fastest.

All in all, thank you for sharing your information and wish all of you success.
Thank you and I wish you the best too. I pray we will have favorable outcomes to share.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
AINP 2020-2021 Tracker :-

I am planning to create a google form/google sheet based anonymous tracker.
Data Collected via Google form, participant need not sign in. (Data : All important dates and milestones in the EE-AINP process flow)
Google sheet will be accessible to any google account based on request.
Anyone interested in this idea ?
Yes, please!

Reactions: RyanGiggs011