+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Anyway

Jul 1, 2020

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Does it mean that they will not select the above NOCs from the express entry pool? I am also inside Canada and having 1 year Canadian experience with NOC 1311 but did not get any NOI, I have created my EE profile last November 2020.
No, it's the opposite actually.
It means those with this NOC are in high demand. You will likely get NOI with these NOCs but your application will take a longer time to process.

xinpin88

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi folks:
To apply for Alberta PNP EE, all I can do is to answer the question "Which Provinces or Territories would xxx consider living in? (required)" by choosing Alberta and then wait for NOI?

Thanks

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hi folks:
To apply for Alberta PNP EE, all I can do is to answer the question "Which Provinces or Territories would xxx consider living in? (required)" by choosing Alberta and then wait for NOI?

Thanks
That's how it is:

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream.aspx
  • Candidates cannot apply directly to the Alberta Express Entry Stream.
This stream has 2 steps:
  1. Candidates with an Express Entry profile with the Government of Canada receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from AINP in their Express Entry profile. Only candidates who receive an NOI letter may contact the AINP to advise they are interested in applying to this stream.

2. The AINP invites these candidates to apply. Candidates determine if they meet assessment criteria and submit an application. Complete applications go into a pool of eligible applications for consideration for processing.

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys,

Is there anybody who has applied through Alberta Express Entry received their COPR yet? I applied July 9th 2020, still waiting - thanks!