+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
i just called ainp Edmonton region number and they said draw was conducted on january 8 last friday and information will be posted after 1 month from the draw.. Does anyone know anybody who got noi last week?

I called them yesterday (Edmonton Office), they said we can not give you any information
Yes that is what they told me on Tuesday

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
i just called ainp Edmonton region number and they said draw was conducted on january 8 last friday and information will be posted after 1 month from the draw.. Does anyone know anybody who got noi last week?
They usually update after 14 days.. so Jan 8 draw will be reflected next week

Alexender-p

Jan 15, 2021
Hi Guys
Thanks for your updates here.
I am also in hope of receiving NOI from Alberta, however, the CRS is very low (354, NOC 4011). Can you please share your thoughts, whether I do have a chance of getting NOI? In addition, If we receive NOI, where we can find that letter?
Thanks in advance.
Alex

ashe004

Oct 8, 2020

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
Hi Guys
I am also in hope of receiving NOI from Alberta, however, the CRS is very low (354, NOC 4011). Can you please share your thoughts, whether I do have a chance of getting NOI? In addition, If we receive NOI, where we can find that letter?
Thanks in advance.
Alex
NOC is code is not one of the "Ineligible Occupations". So, I guess you have hope.
I am not sure, I think the NOI will be sent to same express entry notification section OR the email ID that you provided while creating the express entry profile. @Naturgrl @Rajit - can you comment on this ?

Reactions: Alexender-p

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi Guys
Thanks in advance.
Alex
You may look at https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo/occupations-in-alberta/occupations-in-demand/ to measure your chances. AINP is unpredictable at the moment so can't say who's gonna receive NOI.

But whenever you do, It'll be reflected in your EE profile under the message header.

SawAbed

Apr 2, 2019
Hello all,
I've been following this thread. I want to say thank you all for all the input. I have an EE application from Nov and I am under open work permit that will be expire on April 30 and I have a full time permanent job with NOC within demand list. My job started Nov 4 2020. Do you guys think that I have a chance to get NOI from Alberta before my visa expire?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all,
I've been following this thread. I want to say thank you all for all the input. I have an EE application from Nov and I am under open work permit that will be expire on April 30 and I have a full time permanent job with NOC within demand list. My job started Nov 4 2020. Do you guys think that I have a chance to get NOI from Alberta before my visa expire?

Thanks
Are you living and working in Alberta? The priority are those living and working in Alberta. What is your CRS score.

SawAbed

Apr 2, 2019
Are you living and working in Alberta? The priority are those living and working in Alberta. What is your CRS score.
Yes I am living and working in Alberta, My CRS 396. I understand that priority is for people who are already living and working in Alberta but I am very worry right now because I feel I am running out of time.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Same here, waiting for AINP EE draw. I am living and working in AB with PGWP. Otherwise, I will be submitting my application via AINP AOS but takes ages for this application to be approved as I can see in other topics here.

SawAbed

Apr 2, 2019
Same here, waiting for AINP EE draw. I am living and working in AB with PGWP. Otherwise, I will be submitting my application via AINP AOS but takes ages for this application to be approved as I can see in other topics here.
My spouse have application through AINP and its been 6 months and nothing. and he also waiting for EE draw too.

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....