+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

mapleleaf1000

Feb 5, 2019
Anyone heard news on if Alberta will be resuming NOI for those not currently in Alberta?

I'm in the UK, CRS 429, NOC 1241

Alberta could be my only chance to get PR.

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017

mapleleaf1000

Feb 5, 2019
They are resuming AEES draws this month according to their twitter feed but not sure outlanders will be included.

I'm also in the same boat, CRS 450, NOC 1221

Lets hope for the best :)
Thanks a lot for this info.

As I don't live in Alberta, and have no family member there either, is there much chance of a nomination based on 429 CRS score?

I wish there was a list of NOCs that were being given NOI, it would help a lot of people know whether it's worth applying. Yes let's hope for the best!

Reactions: Rajit

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Thanks a lot for this info.

As I don't live in Alberta, and have no family member there either, is there much chance of a nomination based on 429 CRS score?

I wish there was a list of NOCs that were being given NOI, it would help a lot of people know whether it's worth applying. Yes let's hope for the best!
I have no connections either but in 2019 people received NOI's from Alberta based on their CRS and NOC. So I believe there's a chance.

NOC's are always tricky to find in case of Alberta but you can better look at https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo/occupations-in-alberta/occupations-in-demand/ to fuel your thoughts.

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
hi all

Q1 - I just reached required POF this month but my average balance would not be that equivalent. So, to save time, i am going to make my profile this month and will submit it with preference to Alberta with view of PNP immigration. Is it ok to apply now or i wait huge 6 months. (funds belong to me and not borrowed).

Q2 - I have to get job description/experience letter from my employer, should i get it now Or i get it at time of making online profile. (i intended to make profile at end of Jan 2021). How much latest Job experience letter should be..

need valuable response from u ppl !!