+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
My CRS score is 411 and NOC is 1311 (Accounting Technician)...I created my EE profile on 3rd of November, last year but still waiting for a good news.. Any chances of getting NOI in the next couple of draws...I’m outlander with no ties... Thank you.

anndy2006

Dec 31, 2019
See ainp works like that. First you have some strong ties like family. Second; a job letter. Third, if your work experience and NOC job profile matchs their requirements, they select you and send you NOI. Also please tick all territories and proviences in "intend to live" section of express entry. Good luck.

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
My CRS score is 411 and NOC is 1311 (Accounting Technician)...I created my EE profile on 3rd of November, last year but still waiting for a good news.. Any chances of getting NOI in the next couple of draws...I’m outlander with no ties... Thank you.
Did you indicate Alberta as an option?
Right Alberta Express stream was placed on hold for 60 days. That should expire sometime in this month.

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
i need to make new express entry profile as mine is expiring after one year..my question is do i need to make new profile with the old profile ids..secondly i want to know if alberta is still accepting new applications? PLZZ HELP...i am applying under pnp..

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Did you indicate Alberta as an option?
Right Alberta Express stream was placed on hold for 60 days. That should expire sometime in this month.
Yes. I have selected Nova Scotia as well. This is because I searched for many job portals and found that there are enormous job postings for NOC 1241 and 1311, specifically in Alberta and Nova Scotia.

As per my understanding, Alberta has stopped only it’s nomination process. They keep conducting draws for all, including outlanders. Please correct me if I’m still wrong. Thanks.

Reactions: suresh320

Tinachris

Apr 16, 2017
You're welcome.
Quick question:
What was the employment prospect for NOC 4212 in Alberta before the pandemic and do you think employment in the section has been affected or would be affected in the near future?
One thing I would say is that the employment sector has not been affected and more so most provinces are looking for community and social services. My area of work currently is a women shelter and with the challenge of understaffing that came as a result of frontline workers working in one site has created a gap. So I am still hoping for the best.

Reactions: Mike@2019

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Yes. I have selected Nova Scotia as well. This is because I searched for many job portals and found that there are enormous job postings for NOC 1241 and 1311, specifically in Alberta and Nova Scotia.

As per my understanding, Alberta has stopped only it’s nomination process. They keep conducting draws for all, including outlanders. Please correct me if I’m still wrong. Thanks.
Novia Scotia is a long shot because they conduct random draws and each draw they look for a specific criteria eg IELTS scores, qualifications etc.

Alberta has placed a temp. stock and only issuing for mostly inland applicants with ties to that province. So I guess u just have to wait and see how it goes for now.

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Novia Scotia is a long shot because they conduct random draws and each draw they look for a specific criteria eg IELTS scores, qualifications etc.

Alberta has placed a temp. stock and only issuing for mostly inland applicants with ties to that province. So I guess u just have to wait and see how it goes for now.
Please tell if I’m meeting the Nova Scotia’s specific criteria or not..? I’m postgraduate...age 26...single...ielts- L7.5, RSW- 7 each...experience-3 yrs..Outlander....NOC...1311...

You are right we have to wait.... thanks

sha123

Mar 17, 2020
hi I got NOI March 2020 and today I got a mail saying that they declined my application. I'm studied in ON and moved to Alberta for my job. Due to the COVID I only worked 21hrs per week. The only reason is mention is I have not working 30hours per week now and it cant consider as full time. But my employer's letter says that it's a full-time job.

If I work 30hrs per week from next month, will they again pick me from the same express entry profile or do I need to create a new profile for that?

Balvirkhera

Jan 7, 2020
Did they call to your employer regarding your job??? Did they ask to your employer about you how many hours are you working there????
hi I got NOI March 2020 and today I got a mail saying that they declined my application. I'm studied in ON and moved to Alberta for my job. Due to the COVID I only worked 21hrs per week. The only reason is mention is I have not working 30hours per week now and it cant consider as full time. But my employer's letter says that it's a full-time job.

If I work 30hrs per week from next month, will they again pick me from the same express entry profile or do I need to create a new profile for that?

Utsav1221

Apr 6, 2020

Did they email to your employer?

sha123

Mar 17, 2020
Did they call to your employer regarding your job??? Did they ask to your employer about you how many hours are you working there????
Yes they have contacted my employer. Im working at a financial company and I have no direct contact with them since its a big company.
According to the rejection letter, it says that" My employer has confirmed to AINP that I have worked only 21 hours" It's true because of the situation.

But i will get more hours from next month. Will AINP select me again since my express entry profile still active?