+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Canadaimmi07

Apr 22, 2020
Dear All,
Alberta has been stopped Alberta Express Entry PNP for outland applicants for next 2 months. It is officially announced yesterday by Alberta. And moreover, they have also kept hold on new and current applications for next 60 days from the date of mailing or assessment by ANIP Officer. Those who are inside Canada only eligible for this PNP.
Kindly note this is Temporarily hold on Alberta PNP for next 60 days.
Ping me if you have any other queries.

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
Dear All,
Alberta has been stopped Alberta Express Entry PNP for outland applicants for next 2 months. It is officially announced yesterday by Alberta. And moreover, they have also kept hold on new and current applications for next 60 days from the date of mailing or assessment by ANIP Officer. Those who are inside Canada only eligible for this PNP.
Can you share the link?

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
Dear All,
Do not share fake news...i just check and it says we are continue to process.

Jan 10, 2020
Dear All,
Have you contacted them about these 60 days hold on? Because on the website they haven’t said about this. Just that now, the nexts draws will be for inland candidates.

Balvirkhera

Jan 7, 2020
Hi i got NOI on 29 April and I’m good to submit my application next week. I’m working in Alberta and i have everything job offer and Lmia. They will put my application on hold or they will process for further nomination?
Dear All,

Reactions: Khushpurewal

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
Hi i got NOI on 29 April and I’m good to submit my application next week. I’m working in Alberta and i have everything job offer and Lmia. They will put my application on hold or they will process for further nomination?
It means yesterday draw happened...if u r currently working and living alberta they will process. What was ur crs?

LeahTheGreat

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, I got a NOI yesterday. I have sent my express entry profile number to them via email. I have received that same automated message , I guess I have to wait on Monday for a confirmation. What stream have they put you in?
Hello . In how many days did you received you acceptance? Thank you!

LeahTheGreat

Apr 30, 2020
Hello Everybody,
I received my nomination yesterday, here is my timeline:
NOI letter from Alberta 10 January
Accepted NOI 5 February
Received Documents 6 February
Documents Sent 7 February
File number 21st February
Interview Call 11 March ( it was only four questions they ask; date of birth, current address, what is my job and duties.)
Received Nomination 13 March
This thread was very helpful and I am very excited to get PR finally.
Thanks you very much for everyone who is in this thread and best of luck for your application.
Have a good one.
How many days did it take to get your NOI accepted and get the document checklist? Thank you!

sammy1995

Nov 27, 2019
I’ve sent my NOI Package On 16th of April after the nomination and got laid off temporarily on 16th of March. I’m just wondering if my application for the nomination is on hold as well until I meet the requirement of working full time.. I might return to work in few weeks but my concern is that I definitely will work less than I used to! So chaos...

Utsav1221

Apr 6, 2020
I’ve sent my NOI Package On 16th of April after the nomination and got laid off temporarily on 16th of March. I’m just wondering if my application for the nomination is on hold as well until I meet the requirement of working full time.. I might return to work in few weeks but my concern is that I definitely will work less than I used to! So chaos...

Have your file number updated yet or not?