+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
That's such good news man. How was your timeline experience, low CRS and hoping for ALberta? That's pretty much me too...
Actually I wasn't even focusing on Alberta. I had little knowledge of AINP, although I had selected ALL PROVINCE in my EE. I had planned to apply to Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia with low CRS of 375.

I was lucky enough to be selected from the pool by AINP. My point was too low for Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia never had a draw.

As for timeline, it took one month from application for PNP to nomination.

I am grateful to Alberta.

Reactions: PrincessR

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Actually I wasn't even focusing on Alberta. I had little knowledge of AINP, although I had selected ALL PROVINCE in my EE. I had planned to apply to Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia with low CRS of 375.

I was lucky enough to be selected from the pool by AINP. My point was too low for Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia never had a draw.

As for timeline, it took one month from application for PNP to nomination.

I am grateful to Alberta.
That's all good stuff for you Mike, stories like yours motivates others to stick around I too planned for Saskatchewan but my score is too low for it and CRS is low too 392. I put in an EOI for PEI but that score is 52. I don;t know where else should i look forward too man. What's your NOC?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
That's all good stuff for you Mike, stories like yours motivates others to stick around I too planned for Saskatchewan but my score is too low for it and CRS is low too 392. I put in an EOI for PEI but that score is 52. I don;t know where else should i look forward too man. What's your NOC?
NOC 4212.
I believe I was selected based on this NOC as I don't have any connection to Alberta or Canada.

• Wow
Reactions: PrincessR

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
You are truly blessed man. Amen. I'm from India. Waiting for Alberta to pick me
Hang in there. I believe things will get better after the pandemic.
Besides, IRCC hasn't issued nomination quotas for the provinces. I think when this is done plus when the pandemic is over Alberta will continue their frequent NOI based on criteria for both inland and outland applicants. So far this year they have issued less frequent NOI and it's been for only inland applicants.

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Hang in there. I believe things will get better after the pandemic.
Besides, IRCC hasn't issued nomination quotas for the provinces. I think when this is done plus when the pandemic is over Alberta will continue their frequent NOI based on criteria for both inland and outland applicants. So far this year they have issued less frequent NOI and it's been for only inland applicants.
THanks. But i don;t qualify an inch for the general FSW draw, i'm only relying on PNP.

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Got into the EE pool 29/09/2019
Got NOI 09/10/2019
Applied 29/10/2019
Got nominated 29/11/2019

So if my predictions are right, things should better at the 4th quarter of the year.
Your story is simply and not short of a miracle man Mike. I wish you all the best. Hey about selecting ALL PROVINCE in EE profile, I checked the check box of all the province/territory as well as ALL PROVINCE, that works right?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Your story is simply and not short of a miracle man Mike. I wish you all the best. Hey about selecting ALL PROVINCE in EE profile, I checked the check box of all the province/territory as well as ALL PROVINCE, that works right?
Thank you for your wishes.
I selected ALL and got NOI. I also know people who selected only Alberta got NOI. I really think it boils down to your NOC.

Reactions: NoelPillay

Robeen07

Apr 25, 2020
Hi
I have heard that AINP issued NOI for NOc 6322 in February draw.. is there anyone who got NOI have some serious questions to ask..
Thanks