+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

cherry7479

Oct 29, 2018
After the results gets published for the AINP draw, how long does it take to get the NOI if eligible? For example For Apr 1st and 14th draw, we know after about few weeks which is on April 21st. Do we get the NOI on 21st itself or within 24-48 hours?

Utsav1221

Apr 6, 2020
Hello,

My spouse recently completed my degree in January and she haven't receive her degree certificate yet. So, if I choose the option In good standing, but no degree, diploma or certificate awarded Then by just providing final transcript and completion letter in Alberta Express entry document checklist is it ok? Or do we need to add more documents?

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Hello,

My spouse recently completed my degree in January and she haven't receive her degree certificate yet. So, if I choose the option In good standing, but no degree, diploma or certificate awarded Then by just providing final transcript and completion letter in Alberta Express entry document checklist is it ok? Or do we need to add more documents?
If you want get points for your spouse (above mentioned) education- you need to get ECA done. Without degree certificate etc, how will you get ECA ?

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
No I am saying for canadian education. For Canadian education ECA not required
Checkout the Express entry profile login, if you already have details, that need to fill in online profile, with you -- you are good to go.
EE or AINP will only ask for the physical papers after you get NOI draw-- by then you must arrange your spouse education papers.

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Oh great, so under your NOC there were several tiles that had alternative job description in the same 4212 field, whereas my NOC 2282 had only 1 tile, is that what outlook means?
No, that's not what outlook mean. It is just the job forecast. To put differently, high demand means, employers are hiring now, whereas good outlook means employers will still be hiring (in the NOC) in the future.

It has nothing to do with the different job titles under a particular NOC.

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
No, that's not what outlook mean. It is just the job forecast. To put differently, high demand means, employers are hiring now, whereas good outlook means employers will still be hiring (in the NOC) in the future.

It has nothing to do with the different job titles under a particular NOC.
Hey Mike, sorry man, I just saw the portal again and there's an Employment Outlook tab, got it. I kept wondering what you meant by outlook earlier....Can i ask where are you in your timeline? waiting?