IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
I would processing takes about 3 months average.
Okay, thank you Mandie. The only way to guesstimate timelines for AINP AEES is by reading what people post on forums.

Not much more news in update from me:
- EE Dec 2019
- NOI Jan 9, 2020 (found out Jan 25)
- EOI emailed to me Jan 27
- EOI and documents sent to AINP Jan 30
- received Jan 31 (for those inland applying from Alberta, Canada Post Xpresspost Regional large letter pre-paid envelope gives next day delivery with tracking ... be sure to send at Post Office)

Still early days but awaiting for news and AOR/file number. Probably on average takes up to a week?

Latest CRS 458, NOC 3111, work experience and job offer in Alberta, on LMIA-exempt work permit. In EE, my job offer does not give me CRS points as I’ve currently been in post for less than 12 months. Does anyone know how AINP consider job offers to be valid? The requirements on their website are different to EE. Guess I’ll find out in due course.

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Can anybody explain how the Alberta check employee experience check.
They ask for Employment Reference Letters that meet the following requirements. In EE, it is up to 10 years history. The requirements for AINP depend on how much is Canadian vs non-Canadian work experience, which they explain on their website. They need for current job and, as applicable, previous jobs too.

- letter(s) must be signed by a manager or supervisor from the company
ƒ- letter(s) must be on the company letterhead
- letter(s) must include:
• job title
• salary
• period of employment
• hours of work per week
• main job duties you perform on a daily basis (when listing main job duties do not copy from NOC code description)
• education required
• skills and knowledge necessary for duties
• work experience required
• include employer contact information
ƒ
- may also submit your employment contract(s) or job offer letter(s) that include this information.

Reactions: praveerparmar

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
ntry i have shown experiance for 2 different noc.
Okay, thank you Mandie. The only way to guesstimate timelines for AINP AEES is by reading what people post on forums.

- EE Dec 2019
- received Jan 31 (for those inland applying from Alberta, Canada Post Xpresspost Regional large letter pre-paid envelope gives next day delivery with tracking ... be sure to send at Post Office)

Still early days but awaiting for news and AOR/file number. Probably on average takes up to a week?

Latest CRS 458, NOC 3111, work experience and job offer in Alberta, on LMIA-exempt work permit. In EE, my job offer does not give me CRS points as I’ve currently been in post for less than 12 months. Does anyone know how AINP consider job offers to be valid? The requirements on their website are different to EE. Guess I’ll find out in due course.
The question was how they do reference check of the previous job experiences.

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018

- EE Dec 2019

Hello ingoingoingo,
I have a job offer without lamia as I am in LMIA exempt work permit- this doesn't give me any points in my express entry profile. I have been working for 10 months now and have a master degree from Alberta. But I have not received NOI from Alberta and I have been told that, that is because I am in federal skilled worker program and inland so will not receive a NOI till I finish the one year then be in CEC to receive an invitation from Alberta!
May I ask you which class of EE are you snd r u inland or not. my current crs is 390 and in the EE pool since Oct2019- noc 1243 (B)
Any one who can help or have information for me please advice as this is my last hope for immigration.

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
They ask for Employment Reference Letters that meet the following requirements. In EE, it is up to 10 years history. The requirements for AINP depend on how much is Canadian vs non-Canadian work experience, which they explain on their website. They need for current job and, as applicable, previous jobs too.

• job title
• salary
• period of employment
• hours of work per week
• main job duties you perform on a daily basis (when listing main job duties do not copy from NOC code description)
• education required
ƒ
- may also submit your employment contract(s) or job offer letter(s) that include this information.

• job title
• salary
• period of employment
• hours of work per week
• education required
ƒ

And how we came to know that file number was alloted to us after receiving document

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Hello ingoingoingo,
I have a job offer without lamia as I am in LMIA exempt work permit- this doesn't give me any points in my express entry profile. I have been working for 10 months now and have a master degree from Alberta. But I have not received NOI from Alberta and I have been told that, that is because I am in federal skilled worker program and inland so will not receive a NOI till I finish the one year then be in CEC to receive an invitation from Alberta!
May I ask you which class of EE are you snd r u inland or not. my current crs is 390 and in the EE pool since Oct2019- noc 1243 (B)
Any one who can help or have information for me please advice as this is my last hope for immigration.
I am also in FSW and inland working in Alberta. I won’t be eligible for CEC until have 12 months Canadian work experience. So what you’ve been told can’t be right. I’m sure you have included desire to work in Alberta, your current Canadian job with valid work permit and job offer in EE profile? Both job and job offer are in Alberta too? NOC 1243 is not on any of the lists that say ineligible for AINP. They can only identify you to send NOI based on what is self-declared in EE profile. Some of the questions when for LMIA-exempt job offer are quite confusingly written.

As far as I can see, you should expect NOI with: active EE profile, expressed interest in Alberta, CRS at least 300, Alberta work experience, Alberta job offer and completed Alberta post-secondary education credential. So the only possibilities I can think of are that they’re not prioritizing NOC 1243 (which I don’t know how you’d find out?) or that there’s something in your EE profile that means their system doesn’t find you based on what’s declared (which is worth triple checking). Good luck!

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
The question was how they do reference check of the previous job experiences.
And how we came to know that file number was alloted to us after receiving document
Don’t know but from reading forum it sounds like:
- they can and will contact employers to confirm work experience (by email or telephone) or they’ll ask you about it when they ring. I guess they could also request more documents if they feel these are needed, like contracts, pay statements etc.
- you get an email from AINP with the file number. Later if successful they send you email with nomination letter and other information. Shortly after the IRCC update your EE profile.

Sure someone else can confirm?

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Hello ingoingoingo,
Unless it’s because they consider 1243 similar to 1241, which is on the list of high volume applications that may take longer to process at https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx#toc-2

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
I am also in FSW and inland working in Alberta. I won’t be eligible for CEC until have 12 months Canadian work experience. So what you’ve been told can’t be right. I’m sure you have included desire to work in Alberta, your current Canadian job with valid work permit and job offer in EE profile? Both job and job offer are in Alberta too? NOC 1243 is not on any of the lists that say ineligible for AINP. They can only identify you to send NOI based on what is self-declared in EE profile. Some of the questions when for LMIA-exempt job offer are quite confusingly written.

As far as I can see, you should expect NOI with: active EE profile, expressed interest in Alberta, CRS at least 300, Alberta work experience, Alberta job offer and completed Alberta post-secondary education credential. So the only possibilities I can think of are that they’re not prioritizing NOC 1243 (which I don’t know how you’d find out?) or that there’s something in your EE profile that means their system doesn’t find you based on what’s declared (which is worth triple checking). Good luck!
Thank you so much for your reply!
noc 1243 is related to my field of study in Alberta. In addition, I speak another languages fluently, made me a potential applicant. Also this occupation is in high demand in Alberta. I will review my EE profile again in case I made any mistakes.
Thank you again and all the best.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Anyone here got NOI from 5 Dec 2019? Did you get your nomination now?
I received NOi on 6th November File number on 26 November Adr on 13 dec since then no update

Anmol Arora

Sep 3, 2017
Felt the same...In demand NOC too they are giving out rarely
Its literally confusing
Need to explore further.
Check for the following and share
1. In demand NOC+connections with Alberta+Less than 400 EE points
and
2. In demand NOC+ no connection+400 points.
Check for no. of NOIs for both cases and share details

Sonn

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Need to explore further.
Check for the following and share
1. In demand NOC+connections with Alberta+Less than 400 EE points
and
2. In demand NOC+ no connection+400 points.
Check for no. of NOIs for both cases and share details
All administrative jobs thats all or cook, chefs, Nurses
Some thing like the above