+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Shei1229

Jun 26, 2019
Anyone here sent documents by Oct 2019? Hope we can make some thread so we can update each other.
Here is my timeline
NOC 7301
EE Profile Created: 15 June 2019
NOI received: 18 Sep 2019
NOI accepted: 20 Sep 2019
Documents sent: 11 Oct 2019
Documents received: 15 Oct 2019
File no: waiting..

Anyone here sent documents by Oct 2019? Hope we can make some thread so we can update each other.
Here is my timeline
NOC 7301
EE Profile Created: 15 June 2019
NOI received: 18 Sep 2019
NOI accepted: 20 Sep 2019
Documents sent: 11 Oct 2019
Documents received: 15 Oct 2019
File no: 31 Oct 2019
Nomination: waiting..

Reactions: saabg and amitoza89

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Never mind the question... Received file number an hour ago!

Here's our timeline
NOI Received: 25th September
NOC: 1311
CRS: 428
NOI Accepted: 25th September
Document Checklist Received: 26th September
Document Sent: 02nd October
Document Received: 4th October (as we were there on holiday)
File Number: 1st November
Nomination: Waiting

CONGRATS.....!!!!!!!!!!!

my timeline
CRS: 450
NOI Accepted: 1st October
Document Checklist Received: 2nd October
Document Sent: 21st October
Document Received: 24th October
File Number: Waiting

Is there anybody having same timeline?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone know a case where documents were received they never got their file number? Or got their file number but never got the nomination?

luv1994

Oct 15, 2019
CONGRATS.....!!!!!!!!!!!

my timeline
CRS: 450
Document Sent: 21st October
Document Received: 24th October

Is there anybody having same timeline?
I have exactly similar timeline and same NOC code
my timeline
CRS: 447
Document Sent: 22st October
Document Received: 25th October

JagManJeet

Jan 18, 2016
Hey guys
I got file no on 16 Oct from alberta and updated my new test results but I forgot to update in my express entry portal

any one suggest should I create a new profile and update to alberta as I earlier updated them to my present ielts score because today I got update of ineligiblity notification in my Express entry profile

assistance appreciated!!!

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hey guys
I got file no on 16 Oct from alberta and updated my new test results but I forgot to update in my express entry portal

any one suggest should I create a new profile and update to alberta as I earlier updated them to my present ielts score because today I got update of ineligiblity notification in my Express entry profile

assistance appreciated!!!
I'm a little confused. You said you "updated your new test results" where did you update this? Because you also said you forgot to update your EE profile.
I'm guessing you updated your new test results in your application sent to Alberta.
If this is the case, my guess is that you EE profile became ineligible because the information you gave Alberta doesn't match your EE profile.
Whatever the case is, I don't think you should create another EE profile. You can do though, but will have to wait for Alberta to pick you from the pool again.

JagManJeet

Jan 18, 2016
Hi..
Thanks for reply

I have update my new result to alberta pnp but i forgot to update same in my existing ee profile.

As of now you mean to say that i should wait for alberta reply on this then only can initiate my new ee profile.
Bit worried if they rejected just because of my profile ineligibility then ..??

I'm a little confused. You said you "updated your new test results" where did you update this? Because you also said you forgot to update your EE profile.
I'm guessing you updated your new test results in your application sent to Alberta.
If this is the case, my guess is that you EE profile became ineligible because the information you gave Alberta doesn't match your EE profile.
Whatever the case is, I don't think you should create another EE profile. You can do though, but will have to wait for Alberta to pick you from the pool again.

JagManJeet

Jan 18, 2016
hi Mike..

so what's your opinion now??

Hi..
Thanks for reply

I have update my new result to alberta pnp but i forgot to update same in my existing ee profile.

As of now you mean to say that i should wait for alberta reply on this then only can initiate my new ee profile.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi..
Thanks for reply

Hi..
I think you should wait for a decision from Alberta before you do anything. I don't want to sound pessimistic but I'm also worried you don't "Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool" as stated in their website.
Stay positive!!

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Sorry Adolescent I have been off for some time. If you still need help with the part to choose for the Province choose Alberta because that is the Province nominating you. Also us the dates on your degree/ certificates it is easier that way for you and the agent :)
Thanks @Tray . Can I submit black and white photocopy of documents to AINP or color photocopy is required?

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
I have exactly similar timeline and same NOC code
my timeline
CRS: 447
Document Sent: 22st October
Document Received: 25th October
good luck to you...!!!!!!!!
please share once you get any updation........will be helpfull

JagManJeet

Jan 18, 2016
hi..
Its urgent !!!

I am in confusion

I have file no from alberta on 16 october and updated my ielts score to alberta as during processing my ielts score got expired.

But 2 days back my express entry profile got ineligible as i forgot to update new ielts score.
Now i have created new express entry profile , now please suggest me should i email my new express entry profile to alberta via email or to wait for their email on same.