+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

ekta5

Jul 29, 2019
You've received your NOI based on your primary NOC. Rather deleting, put it in the personal history. Just ask your company to mention the duties and responsibilities of that position though I believe your company is providing the same for "accounting technician".
My employer(not of my primary occupation) told me that he will just mention my duties in one line and that too is not matching my noc. So, i thought of deleting that experiance from my profile as it will not change my CRS. And i have reference letter for my 4 year experiance in my primary occupation.

ekta5

Jul 29, 2019
Do we have to keep barcode pages of form ainp012 and imm0008 on top of all the documents or they should be kept accourding to their page numbers in their respective forms?

ekta5

Jul 29, 2019
You've received your NOI based on your primary NOC. Rather deleting, put it in the personal history. Just ask your company to mention the duties and responsibilities of that position though I believe your company is providing the same for "accounting technician".
They are two different employers. Banking experiance is from bank and accounting is from private law firm. The problem is only with bank experiance.

Yule Msee

Oct 8, 2018
Hey, I'm new here. What are the chances of one getting NOI with NOC 0121. Or has anyone in this forum received NOI with the same NOC?

wnsnuwan

Oct 12, 2019
Hi guys.
My timeline is as follows

NOI: 31 July
Docs delivered to Alberta: 27 August
File number: 8 October
Nomination: 18 October
NOC 1241
Never been to Canada, no relatives, no phone calls

Also I am unemployed for the last 2 years, so that's not a problem at all.

About documents I have sent copy of my WES report, reference letters were not exactly as they asked and from one employer I did not have the proper letter at all so I sent the contract. As you can see they are not too strict on documents.

Wish you all the best.

Hey Congrats,

I received "Letter of Interest' from Alberta on 12th September 2019 and my agent has sent my docts to the government. But, still I did not received document acknowledgement or any other document from the government. When I checked it with my agent, he mentioned that I will receive an email to accept the nomination. Do you see any error with my case?? And as per your experience, how long will it take to finalize my thing. I have no any idea about NOC as my agent has not shared that details with me.
Thanks