+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Also that part is basically a paragraph in the letter and it most certainly won't hurt to include it. I always say give them exactly what they want cause no case is exactly the same plus you never know the type of agent you'll get. My lawyer friend told me that some people's application was prolonged due to the rejection of the employment letter they provided not to scare you but please just be smart with your application. :)
Thanks @Tray . That’s very useful. I’ll include and share here shortly. Meanwhile, is there any way I can review information what I have mentioned in my EE profile? As far as I remember, I only included my current title but my job title changed three times during my stay in the same employer as I progressed and I included all of them in my reference letter. Any thought about it? I found no option to view, there is only modify information that I can use

ekta5

Jul 29, 2019
I recieved noi from alberta on 25th sep and mail relating to check list and form on 30th sep.
On my express entry i have shown experiance for 2 different noc.
1st- banking experiance of 2 years and
2nd- accounting technician 4 years (which is my primary and current occupation)
Now my bank is not ready to provide detailed duties in my reference letter. So can i delete that bank experiance from my profile before submitting documents to alberta, as it is not affecting my CRS.

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
So your employer needs to state what type of educational background or degree was required for you job, same with the work experience and skills see example below:

NAME was familiar with the SAGE accounting program, MicroSoft Office etc.. which was a key in hiring her/him. He/She had a degree in Business Administration which was a requirement for the position. Name 2 years work experience as an Office Assistant also contributed to the necessary skills and experience that was needed for the position that he or she currently works.

That's basically what they need, just make sure that all the information required are stated on the letter.
I have written as follows:

Skills and knowledge required for performance of all duties mentioned:

o Good IT skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheets
o Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills
o Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commercial mind-set
o Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
o Solid foundation of basic accounting rules and principles
o Good knowledge of accounting standards
o Good knowledge of taxation laws, Companies Act and banking laws

Minimum education and experience required for performance of all duties mentioned:

o Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent, and
o Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) qualification by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), or
o Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification by ACCA, or
o Partly completed ACCA / ACA / any other recognised professional accountancy program.

o No prior experience is required initially. Employee is developed gradually through on-the-job training.

Believe they will suffice

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Also that part is basically a paragraph in the letter and it most certainly won't hurt to include it. I always say give them exactly what they want cause no case is exactly the same plus you never know the type of agent you'll get. My lawyer friend told me that some people's application was prolonged due to the rejection of the employment letter they provided not to scare you but please just be smart with your application. :)
@Tray Your responses have been helpful. I was just wondering if I can indicate all the positions in the same employer and mention the job duties once and state that although my designation changed over time in the same employer, the duties remained similar and this is really the case for me. Would that be okay?

ekta5

Jul 29, 2019
Would there be any problem if my job tittle in express entry is different from that on reference letter?
I enetered my job tittle as officer, while creating express entry profile and now my employer wrote finance officer in my reference letter as job tittle.
Will it create any problem?

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello,
Are these information were required from your Canadian employer or from your back home employer? Please let me know. I have a letter from my backhome employer which doesn’t include this information.

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Thanks @Tray . That’s very useful. I’ll include and share here shortly. Meanwhile, is there any way I can review information what I have mentioned in my EE profile? As far as I remember, I only included my current title but my job title changed three times during my stay in the same employer as I progressed and I included all of them in my reference letter. Any thought about it? I found no option to view, there is only modify information that I can use
To view this information click on you application and close to the top right corner you will see the option to view your profile, click on the update form on whichever section has the information you need to review and once you are done reviewing the info click save and exit at the bottom left side of the page. Please remember do not update any information that you don't intend to update and once you're done viewing a particular section it will give you an option to update or revert changes click on revert changes if you haven't or did not update anything. That way your profile will stay as is.

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I recieved noi from alberta on 25th sep and mail relating to check list and form on 30th sep.
On my express entry i have shown experiance for 2 different noc.
1st- banking experiance of 2 years and
2nd- accounting technician 4 years (which is my primary and current occupation)
Now my bank is not ready to provide detailed duties in my reference letter. So can i delete that bank experiance from my profile before submitting documents to alberta, as it is not affecting my CRS.
Can they at least list some of the duties if they won't list all?

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello,
Are these information were required from your Canadian employer or from your back home employer? Please let me know. I have a letter from my backhome employer which doesn’t include this information.
It is required from both your current and previous employer that you mentioned in your profile or application regardless of the location. So if you added your from back home you need to provide a reference letter. :)

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I have written as follows:

Skills and knowledge required for performance of all duties mentioned:

o Good IT skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheets
o Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills
o Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commercial mind-set
o Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
o Solid foundation of basic accounting rules and principles
o Good knowledge of accounting standards
o Good knowledge of taxation laws, Companies Act and banking laws

Minimum education and experience required for performance of all duties mentioned:

o Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent, and
o Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) qualification by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), or
o Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification by ACCA, or
o Partly completed ACCA / ACA / any other recognised professional accountancy program.

o No prior experience is required initially. Employee is developed gradually through on-the-job training.

Believe they will suffice
That's actually really good. :)

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
@Tray Your responses have been helpful. I was just wondering if I can indicate all the positions in the same employer and mention the job duties once and state that although my designation changed over time in the same employer, the duties remained similar and this is really the case for me. Would that be okay?
yes you can do that just be sure that your current position matches your NOC code :)

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Would there be any problem if my job tittle in express entry is different from that on reference letter?
I enetered my job tittle as officer, while creating express entry profile and now my employer wrote finance officer in my reference letter as job tittle.
Is the NOC code the same for both?

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
You can also update your profile to match that title if the NOC code are the same.

Reactions: ekta5