+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Try to contact the provincial government and explain the situation they will best advise you on what to do. Have you updated your EE profile?
I contacted AINP and they told me to apply with spouse to Alberta while sending docs. But they also notified that if I update my EE profile now, it could be cancelled, happened to some people as they said. Not sure what to do now. Anyone’s EE profile got cancelled after changing information? Any idea?

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Embassy said, need to get letter from Alberta MP? Is it right? If yes how long it will take?
If you were nominated, just print the nomination letter that is online at your EE profile.
But if you still only have the NOI, I would wait for the nomination.

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I contacted AINP and they told me to apply with spouse to Alberta while sending docs. But they also notified that if I update my EE profile now, it could be cancelled, happened to some people as they said. Not sure what to do now. Anyone’s EE profile got cancelled after changing information? Any idea?
I'm not sure about EE profile being cancelled but I know it will affect your CSR ranking score. Another option is to actually call CIC and explain the situation to them the best time to reach an agent is at 8am or 7:50am due to the options you have to select so I give myself extra 10 mins for that. I'm sure they'll provide an accurate solution for your EE profile situation and when in doubt I always call them just to be sure. This is the
Client Support Centre contact options
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.

Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • TTY: 1-888-576-8502 (8 am to 4 pm your local time)
    Call the TTY service if you:
    • are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment
    • use a text telephone

Reactions: Bianca23

ToniT

Sep 24, 2019
Hello,
I received an NOI from Alberta on 25 September 2019. However, I got married last
month but completely forgot to update my Express Entry account regarding this.
This was completely unintentional. In this situation, what are the steps I need
to take to rectify the error as I was sent with a Notification of Interest while
my profile says that I'm single but I'm not? Any idea ? Did anyone face similar situation?
That should be fine, just send an email informing them about it. What is your NOC?

ToniT

Sep 24, 2019
Hi, I received a notification of Interest from Alberta today (25 September 2019). But I missed updating my EE profile regarding my marital status as I got married recently. What should I do now? Should I update my profile to married and in the meantime email my NOI letter and disclose it to them? I sincerely look forward to your valuable response?
What NOC?

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
That should be fine, just send an email informing them about it. What is your NOC?
I called Alberta office. They replied to include spouse and that should not be problem. But for example if the cutoff score was 400 for 25 September but with my spouse it is 390 for me, then it might be a problem although minimum score as mentioned in Alberta website is 300. What do you think?

Joygurudev

Sep 20, 2019
Hi, in generic application form for Canada the question is category under which you are applying what should I select. Provincial nominee or skilled worker.

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
CRS= 403
NOC=1241
Without tie

Updated Timeline:
EE profile: July 16, 2019
NOI received: July 31, 2019
Docs submitted: August 13, 2019
Docs received: August 15, 2019
File number: September, 13,2019
Nomination: October, 02, 2019
Congratulations! Did you or your employer/s receive a call/email from Alberta?

Reactions: koo

Chloe Wang

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
CRS= 403
NOC=1241
Without tie

Updated Timeline:
EE profile: July 16, 2019
NOI received: July 31, 2019
Docs submitted: August 13, 2019
Docs received: August 15, 2019
File number: September, 13,2019
Nomination: October, 02, 2019
Congrats!!!
Are you inland or outland?

Reactions: koo

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Hi Bianca, can you please confirm if what month you got NOI for NOC 2173 from AINP?

Thanks,
Toni
Hello Toni,

here is my time line:

EE profile creation: July 2 /19
CRS: 315
NOC: 2173
NOI received: July 24/19
NOI answer: July 24/19
Checklist received: July 25/19
Documents Sent: July 26/19
Documents reached