+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Joygurudev

Sep 20, 2019
Hi in the application form ainp 012 and geriatric form 008 which option I should select. Fsw Or Provincial nominee. Please help.

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi in the application form ainp 012 and geriatric form 008 which option I should select. Fsw Or Provincial nominee. Please help.
Hello Joy,
On the AINP form it depends on program your Express Entry was eligible for, choose what corresponds with your EE program that you are eligible for and as for the generic form 0008 choose the provincial nomination if you receive the provincial interest letter of which I'm guessing you did.

Reactions: Kechy332

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello,
I received an NOI from Alberta on 25 September 2019. However, I got married last
month but completely forgot to update my Express Entry account regarding this.
This was completely unintentional. In this situation, what are the steps I need
to take to rectify the error as I was sent with a Notification of Interest while
my profile says that I'm single but I'm not? Any idea ? Did anyone face similar situation?
Try to contact the provincial government and explain the situation they will best advise you on what to do. Have you updated your EE profile?

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Hello future fellow neighbours!

I got NOI, I just wanted to know is the process different between regulated and non regulated NOCs?
I got it two weeks ago and my noc is 2145 with 446 CRS score.
My noc is regulated, do I need a certificate or something from APEGA?

THANKS
No! My NOC is regulated too (2173) and I didn't do APEGA. I just sent my WES documents.

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Please HELP

My score at the moment is 376 and NOC 1311 - it will be 455 in November.

Can anyone please tell me if I get a chance to get caught in Alberta (EE) by the pool in the following months?

OR

Should I try to apply by paper?

Please help me.
If you will have 455 in November, you will be selected on the EE without AINP. Don't worry! Just wait until November!

Reactions: lee.lee

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Hello all, in the application forms what we need to put fsw or provincial nominee.
If you are talking about the printed forms that you send to the province, I put FSW on mine. Because this was the criteria that I was able to have my profile on EE.

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Document ckeck list asks for copy of NOI letter, however i am not able to take print. Can someone pls tell me how can i get a copy of NOI from my express entry profile as it appears in message form and not in PDF.
I did a print screen and on paint I cut the part that I needed. They accepted it.

Reactions: ekta5

koo

Aug 22, 2019
Document ckeck list asks for copy of NOI letter, however i am not able to take print. Can someone pls tell me how can i get a copy of NOI from my express entry profile as it appears in message form and not in PDF.
Cntrl P => save as PDF