+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

sumeetpingale

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
I guys i was reading this forum from long time so felt like its my duty to post when i get my File Number. I studied in Alberta for two Years and worked for one year after that. My NOC is 6231, its very niche and difficult to get in this NOC here, usually needs 2 Yrs of local education in University and then License. My CRS is only 386 (Shameful about getting 7 in Writing in IELTS, rest sections were 8 or above :p, just FYI, most people are worse at English and or French here, but still the criteria is English and or French).

Created Express Entry Profile on May 7, 2019
Got NOI on May 22, 2019
Submitted the Interest to Apply and Documents together on May 22, 2019 (i had all ready as i knew it was coming)
Got File Number today - July 11, 2019
Expecting Nomination Points in Express Entry Profile by July 20, 2019

I am happy to help everyone who needs help, i am here since long time so i know reasonably well about all the ways to get a PR (there are numerous ways, and everyone who has a strong will to come here can come). You can just communicate with me directly on Watsapp, my number is five eight seven nine two six five seven zero six. Please don't ask questions which can be asked on Canada Visa forum. If anything is very personal to you, only then connect to me with questions, else i will ignore the messages.
Hi Mohit,

My current NOC is 2172, apart from this i am also an insurance agent and being selling policies here in India from 2014. Could you let me know if i can add these details into EE profile with NOC 6231. If yes, how do i get a license from canadian province for the same. Is education in canada compulsory? Please explain.

ehloimolino21

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hi All,

New to the forum and I thought I would post some of my progress. I had been living and working in Calgary and still have my house there. I've had to move back to the UK as my boss had failed to secure another LMIA (mostly due to errors on the application). I submitted another EE profile and was invited to apply via the EES. At present I am still waiting to hear back from AINP as to whether or not my application was successful. I have heard of people getting a response within a few weeks but according to the AINP website the processing time is approximately 7 months. I do have a job offer and that coupled with still having my house there hopefully goes in my favour.

NOC: 7321
CRS: 409
Received NOI: June 21st 2019
Accepted NOI: June 21st 2019
AINP EE docs received via email: June 22nd 2019
AINP EE docs sent via Mail: 27th June 2019
AINP EE docs delivered: July 05th 2019
File Number received: August 02nd 2019
got my file number last aug 8 still no nomination.. Based on the thread here it takes two weeks to have the nomination after the file number received.. mine is going to one month. I’m just worried maybe they contact my previous employer in my country but they didnt reach. Do I need to email the ainp?

Reactions: Gagandeep1

Geo_Rob

Sep 2, 2019
got my file number last aug 8 still no nomination.. Based on the thread here it takes two weeks to have the nomination after the file number received.. mine is going to one month. I’m just worried maybe they contact my previous employer in my country but they didnt reach. Do I need to email the ainp?
I sent them an email over the weekend via the online contact form asking for processing times for the EES. I emailed my potential new employer and he hasn't heard rom them either. Hopefully I hear back from them today and I will post an update.

ripul001

Sep 4, 2019
I'm going to apply NOI on 7th of Sep, as I studied in ontario and moved alberta in april 2018 and i have one year work experience in Alberta, does anyone know how much time does it take to send NOI ?

ripul001

Sep 4, 2019
Hi all

I have recieved NOI from alberta and I have a few queries if anyone can address who has sent te documents already.
1. Any format for reference letter?
2. Shall I send salary slips ofxurrent employer along with the bank statement.
3. Forms to be filled electronically or by hand.

Can you please tell how long it took to send you the NOI, as I'm going to apply next week so that's why I'm wondering for that and what docs you provide for your NOI ? as my CRS score is less to 317 only

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Hi,
Asking for a friend. He's trying to calculate his total years of education. He has a 4 years BSc that was completed in 6 years. So should he add 4 or 6 years?
Thanks
Let your friend join this platform to ask his questions. We are tired of answering third party questions. This childish mind game must stop...everyday you’re asking a question for a friend. Mtchewww

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everybody!!!

Just got my nomination today!!! yyyyaaaaayyyyy

I am so happy!!!

Created EE profile - June 12
NOI - July 24
File # - Aug 20
Nomination - Sep 5

NOC 6235 Financial sales representatives
Nobody called me for an interview and I will never now if they called my employer because HR is in Ontario and not here in Alberta.

Now, I just need to wait for the next draw at EE!!!

Last edited:

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
Hello everybody!!!

I am so happy!!!

NOI - July 24
File # - Aug 20
Nomination - Sep 5

Congrats. That was really fast. May I ask what is your NOC?

Reactions: Bianca23

JustyEmems

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hello everybody!!!

I am so happy!!!

NOI - July 24
File # - Aug 20
Nomination - Sep 5

Congratulations. Noc and Crs pls. Also when was your EE profile created.

Reactions: Bianca23