+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
No, they didn't notify after receiving the documents, I tracked the documents trough courier number.

They notified the reception after one month and provide me with the file number. 20 days after file number I received the nomination letter.
Thanks.

1. My EE profile will expire on March, 2020. So can I expect to have nomination by this time-line?

2. Did you receive ITA yet? Is there any necessity to submit spouse's job references in home country?

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi
Our Crs is 391 , Noc 1241 and still waiting anything from Alberta since April ! İ DONT GET İT ! Why aint got nothing that while same noc as us people receving Noi ?

İts made me sick friends really made me sick
I'm with you on this. I see similar and even exact EE profile with mine yet no NOI. I'm not sure if the date of EE profile creation is included but I've also seen someone receive NOI on a 9month old profile. I'll just say be patient. Eventually everything will work out fine. I'm always hopeful and expectant that way I don't frustrate myself for something I can't control or change. Good luck

Guesskayar

Oct 11, 2018
I'm with you on this. I see similar and even exact EE profile with mine yet no NOI. I'm not sure if the date of EE profile creation is included but I've also seen someone receive NOI on a 9month old profile. I'll just say be patient. Eventually everything will work out fine. I'm always hopeful and expectant that way I don't frustrate myself for something I can't control or change. Good luck
Thanks for replied to me.Yes you right but the point is that waiting to long and everyone has a some reason to move and start new life and its makes stresfull

İ hope this month will see the good news

Good luck to you too

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
You most likely will get FN next week, here is timeline

Just for your information

NOI Received: 25th September
NOC: 1311
CRS: 423
NOI Accepted: 27th September
Document Checklist Received: 27th september
Document Sent: 19th October
Document Received: 23rd October
File Number: 08 November (today)
Nomination: Waiting
my timeline
CRS: 450
NOI Accepted: 1st October
Document Checklist Received: 2nd October
Document Sent: 21st October
Document Received: 24th October
File Number:9th NOVEMBER
Nomination: Waiting

Reactions: shahid2909

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Can anybody help please...!!!
What will be the process after getting pnp nomination in express entry
Please explain in detail..

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Yeah!!
Received nomination this afternoon!

CRS: 428
NOI Accepted: 25th september
Document Checklist Received: 26th september
Document Sent: 2nd October
Document Received: 4th October
File Number: 1st November
Nomination: 7th November
Congratulation....!!!
Could you please guide me the process after getting nomination?
What documents needed, which forms to fill out or anything like that so that i can start preparing the same....
Guidance will be helpfull
Thanks in advance

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Can anybody help please...!!!
What will be the process after getting pnp nomination in express entry
Please explain in detail..
600 points is added to your profile given you enough points to get ITA at the next draw. Your application will then be processed under PNP, which falls under the Federal Skilled Worker program. Hope this makes sense.