+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

lucky007

Sep 29, 2018
Same with me. I just completed my masters and I have not been working for over a year. However, I did have a call from my officer and they also contacted one of my employers via email.

EE profile creation: 31/05/19
CRS: 1009
NOC: 1241
NOI received: 31/07/19
NOI answer: 02/08/19
Checklist received: 02/08/19
Documents Sent via Fedex: 28/08/19
Documents delivered: 30/08/19
File number received: 08/10/19
Nomination received: 18/10/19
ITA: Awaiting...
Just out of curiosity, what was the call about?

Bajan2464eva

Oct 21, 2019
Barbados
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Nomination.....
18-10-2019
Just out of curiosity, what was the call about?
They were not getting response from my previous employer by email and wanted to confirm their contact details and my work experience with them. My previous employer changed their email address recently without my me knowing.

lucky007

Sep 29, 2018
They were not getting response from my previous employer by email and wanted to confirm their contact details and my work experience with them. My previous employer changed their email address recently without my me knowing.
Oh ok. That's reasonable of them. I was actually thinking they might call to confirm one's plan in settling in Albert :)

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi all, need your help who already filled up AINP 012 form.
How should I complete the education section of the AINP 012 form? In my country, there is no exam taken up until class 10. At the 10th year of schooling, Secondary School Certificate (SSC), afterwards, at the 12 th year, Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC- Class 11 and 12) exams are held. Now should I include 10 years for the SSC exams? SSC exam is basically for students who successfully passed class 9 and 10 at school, it's not for class 1-8. Student can only enter class 9 if they pass class 8 successfully, but there is no exam held up to class 8.

Garima87

Oct 19, 2019
Hey Congrats,

I received "Letter of Interest' from Alberta on 12th September 2019 and my agent has sent my docts to the government. But, still I did not received document acknowledgement or any other document from the government. When I checked it with my agent, he mentioned that I will receive an email to accept the nomination. Do you see any error with my case?? And as per your experience, how long will it take to finalize my thing. I have no any idea about NOC as my agent has not shared that details with me.
Thanks
As it was mentioned earlier here wait for about 35 days to receive file number. This period can be slightly longer or shorter depending on number of applications, holidays on Canada etc.
Don't worry, I'm sure your agent did everything in the right way.

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi, I'm having trouble filling the AINP 012 form. What should I write education start date and end date? For the end date, I think certificate date should be mentioned, but there is no start date. transcripts only state from my first examination but I enrolled for the programmes before those dates mentioned? Please help how you guys dealt with it?

M1991z

Jul 1, 2019
Hi, I need to Know whether they Must call me and the employer or not