+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I've received an E-mail from LBR PNP OFFICE and the subject was "receipt of AINP express entry application" ..But there is no need to be worry. each case has its own process. you might receive it a little bit later.
Hi
I have also sent my documents to Alberta and it reached yesterday only. Could you please tell me after how many days you recieved email? Also please guide if you have any idea about what kind of questions they ask when they call.
Thanking

Reactions: koo

koo

Aug 22, 2019
Hi
I have also sent my documents to Alberta and it reached yesterday only. Could you please tell me after how many days you recieved email? Also please guide if you have any idea about what kind of questions they ask when they call.
Thanking
after 30 days, I've received the file number. I have not received any call from them yet but as ive checked the comments of others, I found that they might ask a simple question such as your address, job title, etc

Tray

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I got invitation in same draw document delivered on 26 aug
Still waiting for file no.
It looks like you and I have the same timeline as well but my documents was delivered on the 27th of August and I still haven't heard anything from them till date. Could you give an update once you hear back from them? I'll do the same.

Thanks

Sandeep4137

Aug 26, 2019
It looks like you and I have the same timeline as well but my documents was delivered on the 27th of August and I still haven't heard anything from them till date. Could you give an update once you hear back from them? I'll do the same.

Thanks
I will update sure.

Reactions: Tray

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Hi Bianca. Congratulation on getting Nomination wish you a seemless journey to PR.
Are you Outland? Did you get any request for documentation or further contacts with AINP?
I am inland! I live in Alberta.
No further documents were requested!

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Are there any groups/forums for those who received AINP EE Nomination and are waiting for ITA or already got their ITA and are preparing to submit their application package to IRCC
if there is a group like this, I am also interested! I got my ITA yesterday SEP 18, 2019!

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
I am sorry but i didn't get your point, both the NOCs are totally different from each other, if you have experience in NOC 6235 then how yiu received nomination for 2173 even if it is the part of your studies ?? It means if i have my studies in accountancy but experience in financial sector then i can select NOC 1311 to recieve NOI ? Please help me in getting this understood
Yes, they are completely different!

On my profile I just put my work experience and my education, and they gave the NOI based on my education.