+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I submitted my express entry profile on 6 Jan 2021. My CRS score is 379. I am not planning to give my IELTS again and i am targeting every povince. Please comment that what are my chances to get Alberta PNP invite with 379 crs score? My elder brother lives in Ontario. Due to my less CRS score, i have drop the dream of getting to Ontario?

My Noc code is 2172
Alberta is focusing only on inland applicants (those who live and work in the province). When they resume those living outside of Alberta is not know. What is your NOC?

rabbit999

Jun 11, 2017
Alberta is focusing only on inland applicants (those who live and work in the province). When they resume those living outside of Alberta is not know. What is your NOC?
My NOC is 2172
There is another draw for Alberta on January 28 with CRS score 360, but i am not sure whether its for inland or outland.
Also, i read somewhere that for Alberta PNP , profile should be submitted in pool before October 2020?
I submitted by EE profile on 6th January 2021, does i am not eligible for Alberta PNP?

theTraveller

Feb 5, 2021
I'm in the same boat, 382 CRS score but no ITA. There are all kinds of folks having above 360 CRS who didn't get an invite, some have really high score and job as well, in Alberta, still no ITA. These draws should be more transparent and precise, plainly stating that minimum score was 360 gives out a wrong message that anyone above 360 CRS will get an invite. If that isn't the case then they should mention what NOC or experience or location they considered for the draw. Otherwise, people will start thinking PNP is just a ruse for those with low CRS scores and outside Canada, to keep them dreaming, that they too have a shot.

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
I'm in the same boat, 382 CRS score but no ITA. There are all kinds of folks having above 360 CRS who didn't get an invite, some have really high score and job as well, in Alberta, still no ITA. These draws should be more transparent and precise, plainly stating that minimum score was 360 gives out a wrong message that anyone above 360 CRS will get an invite. If that isn't the case then they should mention what NOC or experience or location they considered for the draw. Otherwise, people will start thinking PNP is just a ruse for those with low CRS scores and outside Canada, to keep them dreaming, that they too have a shot.
But it says clearly on the website:
“There is no guarantee that if you meet the selection requirements you will receive a Notification of Interest letter or be asked to apply. Notification of Interest letters and requests to apply are affected by the volume of potential candidates meeting these requirements, the type (occupation or sector) of submissions in AINP processing queues, and the number of available nominations.”
So no reason to complain. It is what it is.

theTraveller

Feb 5, 2021
But it says clearly on the website:
“There is no guarantee that if you meet the selection requirements you will receive a Notification of Interest letter or be asked to apply. Notification of Interest letters and requests to apply are affected by the volume of potential candidates meeting these requirements, the type (occupation or sector) of submissions in AINP processing queues, and the number of available nominations.”
So no reason to complain. It is what it is.
Yeah, that's what my concern is; it is what it is. Even if you meet "selection requirements", there is no guarantee, then it means the selection requirements aren't the actual selection requirements. All I'm asking is to state what's the actual selection requirements that they considered when picking them for ITA. And we are putting in our hard earned money and efforts in this and asking for transparency, that's definitely a good enough reason to complain.

Reactions: rabbit999

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Yeah, that's what my concern is; it is what it is. Even if you meet "selection requirements", there is no guarantee, then it means the selection requirements aren't the actual selection requirements. All I'm asking is to state what's the actual selection requirements that they considered when picking them for ITA. And we are putting in our hard earned money and efforts in this and asking for transparency, that's definitely a good enough reason to complain.
True, but it is a gamble since the first day. Other provinces are way transparency.

VyVu97

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah same here, I created my EE profile on sept 28,2020. My crs score is 397. I did my diploma in alberta still didn't get noi. I have 1.5 year experience under NOC 6211.

Is there any one who got their NOI and had created their EE profile in august or September?
Hey,
I created my EE profile on Sep 3, 2020, my CRS is 399 and sadly, no NOI till now :(

prayagraval

Star Member
May 31, 2018
most of the people who got noi in january 2021 made their profile in june and july. So they will invite people who created profile later on in coming months thats what i gues February will be for people august and September profiles. and so on...

rabbit999

Jun 11, 2017
most of the people who got noi in january 2021 made their profile in june and july. So they will invite people who created profile later on in coming months thats what i gues February will be for people august and September profiles. and so on...
I have submit my express entry profile on 6th January 2021. My Noc code is 2172 and CRS: 379. Does my chances for Alberta PNP will be in after April, according to your post?

prayagraval

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I have submit my express entry profile on 6th January 2021. My Noc code is 2172 and CRS: 379. Does my chances for Alberta PNP will be in after April, according to your post?
I m not sure buddy but i feel so if they confuct more draws like 3 draws in one month may be it can speed up my firend created a profile on December 3 he is still waiting..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you even living in Alberta because right now only those living and working in the province are being selected.