+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC/PGWP/Spouse OWP

Eli.S

Apr 27, 2020
Hi everyone! I just graduated from a 2 year program and I am currently working as Program Operations Assistant at the school where I graduated from.
From my research I think my job title falls under NOC B, not sure. I want to apply for my PGWP and to renew my husbands OWP of course. both our permits expire on July 2020. How do I do that? I have created a GCKey account but I can't find the PGWP application. When I search for the forms, it signs me out. Help please!

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi everyone! I just graduated from a 2 year program and I am currently working as Program Operations Assistant at the school where I graduated from.
From my research I think my job title falls under NOC B, not sure. I want to apply for my PGWP and to renew my husbands OWP of course. both our permits expire on July 2020. How do I do that? I have created a GCKey account but I can't find the PGWP application. When I search for the forms, it signs me out. Help please!
First - Make sure about your NOC, Look at the job duties and then match it to see what NOC is it.
Second - Make sure you have 3 pay slips before you apply for your husband OPW.
Third - Review your questioner answers, it could be the reason for PGWP application not showing on your portal.

Eli.S

Apr 27, 2020
Hi, thank you for your answer.
I just figured out that I had to do the questionnaire. I do have 3 pay slips.