+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC List got changed !!!

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
Hi All,

Do anybody have any idea about revision of NOC list. Has it been revised or going to be..

Please update if anybody have any correct information.

Thanks!!!

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
are you referring to the list of the 38 preferred skilled jobs?

i talked to this canada immigration consultant and they did told me that there's a plan to release an updated list this May.

guys let us know if you hear or read anything thanks!

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
Yes exactly I am referring to the list of the 38 preferred skilled jobs !!!

If anybody have any information pls share.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada Immigration authoroties have launched consultations to identify Canada's new and emerging labour market needs and how immigration can best respond to them. The consultations will help develop instructions to immigration officers on which economic immigration applications are eligible for processing.

This means that there may be a change to the list of 38 occupations listed in MI but when and what is not known
Read
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2010/2010-03-16.asp

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
i've captured this phrase in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2010/2010-03-16.asp

"The consultation took place from March 16-April 16, 2010. We are now compiling results and will post a summary report of the findings on this website."

so most likely we would read some update any time soon!

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
thx 4 ur information guyz actually i am concerned abt couple of things.

one is about 1122 catagory says two types of experiences management and advertising..i have advertising one can i qualify ...

also..i have police clearances from australia and ireland as soon as i left the countries will they be ok to send to CIO as they are three months old.. but i never been to those countries..after getting the police clearnces.

kindly..assisst me...
cheers
mrshah

mediajunkie

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
mrshah30 said:
thx 4 ur information guyz actually i am concerned abt couple of things.

one is about 1122 catagory says two types of experiences management and advertising..i have advertising one can i qualify ...

also..i have police clearances from australia and ireland as soon as i left the countries will they be ok to send to CIO as they are three months old.. but i never been to those countries..after getting the police clearnces.

kindly..assisst me...
cheers
mrshah
As answered in one of your previous yet identical posts:
I believe the police clearances have to be within 6 months of the application. You can still write to them from overseas - for the Australia one you can ask them to send it directly to the high commission but it will cost you about A$105. Not sure about the Ireland one. There's no way that the Canadian government can prove that you never went back. I left Australia 15 years ago and never went back and still had to provide police clearances.

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
latest list of priority occupations:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list