+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Bank Relationship Manager

bk300987

Jan 24, 2019
Hi
I am working as Relationship Manager , Corporate Banking in a bank in India . Pls suggest the applicable NOC Code -

0122 seems to be for people in team leader profile or can I initiate application under noc 114 Account Manager

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
For some jobs, finding the best matched Noc is difficult. Initially I had 4 Noc codes that I chose. But since you can only apply with one Noc. I did like this. For each for Noc codes I wrote a list of the duties that matched with my duties at work. The result was that I found the NOC code that was the most fit for me.

bk300987

Jan 24, 2019
Hi

I have been employeed with two organizations since last 8 years. My current organisation has provided the reference letter , however unable to take reference letter from previous organisation where I worked from 2011 till 2014 . Can u pls help ?

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Hi

I have been employeed with two organizations since last 8 years. My current organisation has provided the reference letter , however unable to take reference letter from previous organisation where I worked from 2011 till 2014 . Can u pls help ?
Anyone applying through the express entry program can only get points for a maximum of three years for work experience. So if it is difficult to get a letter from your previous employer, and your current employment matches your selected NOC, then I would just forget the previous employment you had. And only declare it as an employment in the personal history section during your application.

However, if you still want to include your previous employment, then search in Google about, 'employer refusing to provide reference letter express entry'
There are plenty of both videos and blog articles of how to go about.

Reactions: bk300987

bk300987

Jan 24, 2019
Anyone applying through the express entry program can only get points for a maximum of three years for work experience. So if it is difficult to get a letter from your previous employer, and your current employment matches your selected NOC, then I would just forget the previous employment you had. And only declare it as an employment in the personal history section during your application.

However, if you still want to include your previous employment, then search in Google about, 'employer refusing to provide reference letter express entry'
There are plenty of both videos and blog articles of how to go about.
I have received the ITA and have already declared the experience . I am unsure if I can make changes now . However , I will check for the refusal videos and will mention the same in self declaration ?

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
I have received the ITA and have already declared the experience . I am unsure if I can make changes now . However , I will check for the refusal videos and will mention the same in self declaration ?
If you have already received ITA and declared it as experience, than you will not be able to change it.
So yes, look at those videos. I can tell you that there have been cases similar to yours and some of them have been accepted.
Another option you have is to withdraw your application and re-enter the pool.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Can you mention what happened later?