+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC codes

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hi friends,

How to get the NOC codes for the work experience in Canada? Do we ask the employer or can we put them as per the job responsibilities?
One of my employer does not know about the NOC code. I am still awaiting reply from another one.

Please guide.

Thanks.

find_anand

Apr 27, 2013
americandesimd said:
Hi friends,

How to get the NOC codes for the work experience in Canada? Do we ask the employer or can we put them as per the job responsibilities?
One of my employer does not know about the NOC code. I am still awaiting reply from another one.

Please guide.

Thanks.
Well it must be in your offer letter mentioned

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
americandesimd said:
Hi friends,

Please guide.

Thanks.
Hi,
put the NOC code yourself as per the job duties and responsibilities.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
americandesimd said:
Hi friends,

Don't rely on your employers, rely on yourself. Search the NOC - http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/SearchKeyword.aspx. you can use a key word search, but keep in mind that the duties/responsibilities are the most important bits to try and match (not job title or employment reqiurements).