+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code urgent

happycamper03

Feb 21, 2014
Hey guys,

I just sent in my application noc 2282 technical support call centre agent, however on my application i mentioned on all my forms technical support customer service? is that going to be an issue. My application should still be at the canada post depot, i wonder if i should get my application back and redo some of the forms

My job duties fall under the noc code 2282 and are mentioned in my reference letter

I would really appreciate any feedback right now, really nervous

theboss

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
what was the job title in your reference letter? if no job title mentioned your reference letter let it be. Once you get the AOR you can send the updates later.

If they think its a mismatch then they might return your application for this reason.

Please relax till you hear anything from cic.

Aguntupalli

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2014
AOR Received.
31-10-2014
Med's Request
14-06-2015
Med's Done....
28-06-2015
if u r very worried bt whether u have the right NOC code ,
then i suggest , get back ur application .
email to noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca with description of duties and explain your question.
They will then get back to you within 4-5 business days.
when u send in ur CEC application , attach the email response with the suggested NOC code so that the VO officer will understand why u chose that code.
Hope that helps.
Good Luck

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
happycamper03 said:
I just sent in my application noc 2282 technical support call centre agent, however on my application i mentioned on all my forms technical support customer service? is that going to be an issue.
So if I understand correctly, you're worried that the difference in wording between "technical support customer service" and "technical support call centre agent" ? To me they are exactly the same thing, no worries.

Gary27

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
happycamper03 said:
Hey guys,

I just sent in my application noc 2282 technical support call centre agent, however on my application i mentioned on all my forms technical support customer service? is that going to be an issue. My application should still be at the canada post depot, i wonder if i should get my application back and redo some of the forms

My job duties fall under the noc code 2282 and are mentioned in my reference letter

I would really appreciate any feedback right now, really nervous
I don't the description of job or designation matters. The only thing matters is your job role which matches to your NOC code. My NOC code is 2171 and in my previous Work permit, my role was mentioned as "Application Developer" while after renewal, it came as "Computer Programmer".