+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC - Assistant Professor - Engineering College

anjuasish

Oct 28, 2019
Hi meera,we selected ontario while submitting our profile as there r many universities and a good job market for noc 4011,its good u have done ur eca coz thats the nly thing which i suppose takes mre time...all d best for ur test
hi, I am also working under Noc 4011 but i have only 2.5 years of experience and i resigned the job recently.Is there any chance for me to get an ITA.For making 3 yrs experience do i need to work under NOC 4011 itself.Are you guys consult any immigration agency.Pls do reply

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
hi, I am also working under Noc 4011 but i have only 2.5 years of experience and i resigned the job recently.Is there any chance for me to get an ITA.For making 3 yrs experience do i need to work under NOC 4011 itself.Are you guys consult any immigration agency.Pls do reply
Hi anju,well the current crs doesnt seem to go below 458 so check ur score in the crs tool calculator available on the ircc website...4011 was also in the demand list of few pnps so check them too

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
So you are saying that being an engineering assistant professor i should go with NOC 4011, eventhough i dont have a PHD and I'm not teaching in the university. (working in a private college affiliated under the university)
I was successfully granted PR upon selecting noc 4011 (assistant professor at a clg affiliated to university)

Ashish Grover

Jan 19, 2020
I was successfully granted PR upon selecting noc 4011 (assistant professor at a clg affiliated to university)
To make experience letter from college what job duties(assistant aprofessor in engineering college) to be included ..i mean all the duties of NOC 4011 , As i perform job duties that are some for NOC4011 & NOC 4022

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
To make experience letter from college what job duties(assistant aprofessor in engineering college) to be included ..i mean all the duties of NOC 4011 , As i perform job duties that are some for NOC4011 & NOC 4022
You must include 70% of the duties of the noc code you are applying for,if you are going with 4011 then go through cic on the duties and make few edits n format it

bb2020

Mar 29, 2020
Yes i got my ITA on the first of may with 4011...it doesnt matter what ur noc is wen u have a score above 450
I am an Assistant Professor in one of the undergraduate colleges of Delhi Unversity. Does that qualify for NOC 4011? What is your profession?

rathina

Mar 10, 2021
So you are saying that being an engineering assistant professor i should go with NOC 4011, eventhough i dont have a PHD and I'm not teaching in the university. (working in a private college affiliated under the university)

Hello Nikhil,

I am in the same situation; I am teaching as an Assistant Professor in an Engineering college for undergraduates in India. I don't have a PHD.

Were you able to get ITA and PPR?

I am confused with the employment requirement on the CIC website.
It says

• A doctoral degree in the field of specialization is required for university professors.
  • A master's degree in the field of specialization is required for university lecturers.